What is Your 5v5 Rank

This thread was made to discuss your progress in 5v5 ranked matches, not being rude, especially when uncalled for.

@VashTheStampede907 No need to start anything.

@Xaldarian You often come off overly aggressive and I flagged your reply, even if it was prompted.

@Satanicsoldier Since I flagged his response, can you edit yours to not include the quote? Thank you.

Chill people. Just a discussion. On topic, I dropped from T9 bronze to T8 silver, so there’s that

4 Likes

This.

Thank you, @Moose.

Summary

This text will be cleverly hidden.

4 Likes

Went from middle of Hotness Silver to Hotness Gold in one match. MatchMaker is kinda crazy.

everyone pls chill, just drink a glass of water.
Anyways, I reached T6 silver today :smiley:

2 Likes

I was initially shafted by SEMC and placed in bronze 4, last time I played I was POA silver; but since my visual in game rank is based on 3v3 I just had to grind that up so haven’t played much 5v5 lately.

Fix that shit SEMC showing me as tier 7 when I’m usually tier 9 hurts! Lol

2 Likes

I started off with T4 silver and I am proud to say that I have managed to rank up all the way to T6 silver after about a month of playing ranked 5v5! :smile:

Mid Lane all the way! (though if you checked my account in vg.pro I have been playing more of Petal, Samuel and Captain Carry Hybrid Lyra recently)

T7 was almost gold before I dropped a bit…

T8 silver .(Thank god)

Seeded t7 gold, now almost Vainglorious. Need only 68 more elo but I’ve had a 70% win rate so i think I’ll hit it before the competitive season starts.

Nice, I’m stuck at 60% and still in T9. Hoping I’ll hit VG by the end of the month…

I seeded T4 bronze you lucky duck

Also, welcome to the forums

That was so messed up my rank was POA bronze last season and my casual 5v5 win rate was near 70% yet I got tier 4 bronze lol