What are you doing???

3.8 next week will see the biggest meta shakeup to @vainglory ever. Tune into Friday’s 2pm Pacific Time dev stream for a full run through. Can you guess what’s new about these three for example? https://t.co/w8raXT07kpIMG_20181011_112416

2 Likes

new item for defende :thinking:

Although I have the power, I think this should be moved out of the Broken Pipe section and moved into the hero/items section since its officially released by a high dev.

I find the newer item to be way different in art style from what we have but by the looks of it, it looks like its a WP armor item imo.

Cant wait to see how they changed up all three of those items doe (:

1 Like

Another defensive item? You have to be joking.

1 Like

Dude.
Dude.
DUDE.

BIGGEST META SHAKE UP!!!
EVER!!!
NEW DEFENCE ITEM!!!
NEW PEEL BASED JUNGLER!!!
TANK META IS STILL GOING TO BE VIABLE!!! (Source: Zekent)

How could this go wrong. Please, explain to me, what could go wrong. I am blind to everything that could go so terribly, terribly wrong.

4 Likes

I don’t care if it goes wrong, the following update I will have my 3v3 balancing, so I just want this update ends as fast as possible. I don’t care about anything this update brings.

I hope you weren’t sarcastic so I can answer you. It’s SEMC that’s how. They can always find a way. Don’t underestimate their screw-up abilities.

1 Like

Nice its either Husk 2 or Pulseweave 2 Im excited

At this point I might even sacrifice my Boots and buy 6 defense items

3 Likes

Want me to say something true?
Nobody asked for CaP, Rooks, or Pulse.
But you know what was asked?

Armor item with reflect block.

Ill leave now

2 Likes

I asked for the new defense items…

Defense not health UwUThis text will be blurred

Honestly any new item is good to me…

Husk has a yellow background :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Wp is already in a bad spot.

Hopefully it will work like an anti-stacker and counteract the breaking point obsession.

Crit needs to be buffed because right now it is very expensive, takes way to long to finish to do damage, and leaves you vulnerable for a long time.

1 Like

3 defence items? I know he’s just trying to reveal a new item, but this little reveal would’ve been so much more helpful if he made a full build.

So he’s putting it beside Aegis and Slumbering Husk, so it should be completely different to those. A speed boost item?

Or something that enhances you based on previously build defense one way or another. A stacking defense item…

possibly stacking ? maybe.

that green background gets me thinking about lifespring. Possible REGEN Defense?