VGforums COD Week #7 Feb 24 - Mar 2 2019

Done with CP San Feng. I think he’s better with utility path. Bcuz he already has huge base damage.

1 Like

Mine was Fort. Never really realized how fun he is with CP and I finally got to use his SP skin for once, so that was fun.
1 Like

Ylva! Boy, is her kit lethal!

2 Likes

Good morning! Happy hump-day! Here is today’s challenge:

Wednesday, February 27th 2019

Win a ranked match (3v3 or 5v5) with VGPRO listing you as the MVP.

1 Like

[Mod edit: cropped image]

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Good morning. Happy last day of February!

Here is today’s challenge:

Thursday, February 28th 2019

Win two rumble matches. One as Petal. One as Krul. These two heroes are among the lowest regarding pick rates according to VGPRO and have the two lowest win rates. While our efforts in rumble won’t give either of these heroes much love in the current API, we can make them feel like winners!

2 Likes

Strangely, I see Krul all the time in Rumble.

And yep, the team with a Krul on it almost invariably loses. :kraken_sad_t1:

Though VGPro isn’t updated with the 4.0 update.

Based on the update, do you believe this has changed much? Are people swooning over the CP buffs to a hero (Krul) whose kit strongly favors wp play and is negated so easily by cc in 5v5? We all know potato potatetal. Still, your point is taken, but i can only use the information I’m provided :sunglasses:

Well, I got it done. My takeaways. I think CP petal is pretty fun! I also still strongly prefer WP Krul over CP. He is still a beast when the enemy team lacks cc.

1 Like

Petal forever <3

Good morning and happy first day of March! Here is today’s challenge:

Friday, March 1st 2019

Win a 3v3 ranked match with a KDA of 3.1 or higher. A bonus point for completing this on your first attempt/3v3 match of the day.

Done! :slight_smile:
crop

1 Like

crop

1 Like

GENERAL REQUEST:

When you post screenshots here, please crop them to exclude random stuff like ads and such. Your cooperation is appreciated, because I’m not going to keep doing them for you.

1 Like

Good morning and happy weekend! It’s our last COD for week #7!

Here is today’s challenge:

Saturday, March 2nd 2019

Your choice! Win a PvP game (blitz does not count) with a 7 KDA. Bonus points for completing this in a 5v5 or 3v3 ranked match. Good luck to all!

1 Like

:partying_face: (Rumble, so no bonus)

2 Likes

2 Likes

This was honestly the biggest snowball of a rumble match I’ve been in. We managed to kill 3 enemy heroes and take the first turret in the first few minutes, so the match was decided very quickly.

1 Like

I forgot to send. :sweat_smile: