VGforums COD Week #7 Feb 24 - Mar 2 2019

Good morning and thank you to all for making this community-driven category so successful so far! We’re on week 7 now!

Sunday, February 24th 2019
Win back-to-back ranked matches!

1 Like

Im getting better teammates today than yesterday.

Ugh, that Facebook ad … :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s better than seeing election ads. :sweat_smile:

Not sure I agree … both make me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork.

1 Like

Lol. :joy: :joy:

This text will be blurred

You two, @hazeleyes and @SeRAPHiM1, got my hopes up! I see “5 replies” in my notification to this threa, and I’m thinking, “Wow, our best participation yet in a challenge”. No. Instead, old grumpsters talking about ads and stabbing their eyes with pointy objects. Doh.

3 Likes

I mean, they’re not wrong. I have adblock for a reason.

2 Likes

Fun game with flicker! A bunch of VG silvers. Oldskool was Joule and triggers was Inara. Pulled off the victory! 8 elo gain!!!

1 Like

Me and taka apparently don’t get along

Good morning. Happy Monday. Here is today’s challenge:

Monday, February 25th 2019
Win a casual 5v5 game as Krul utilizing a CP path/build. You may also do this in Rumble, but you must win TWO rumble matches to complete the challenge via that route. You must have at least two tier 3 CP items by the end of the match to qualify as having won with a CP build. There is no bonus for doing this in a ranked match.

EDIT: Dear God I am so sorry. It’s certainly a Monday morning. I literally just stopped in my tracks just now and realizes, "you idiot, they got rid of 3v3 casual… Now everyone who’s saddened by that thinks your a bit a**. Edited!

1 Like

I hate you :confused:

1 Like

Ummmmmm … There’s no such thing.

1 Like

Next one is onslaught. :slight_smile:
I can see the future.

3 Likes

I am very sorry. An honest mistake. Sorry, @hazeleyes and @Guest_78. I won’t lie, reading your responses did make me chuckle. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I chose the two Rumble route. I did play a 5v5 casual too and went 12/3/1 in the loss. Have to say, he really isn’t that bad. His C is now a solid damage dealer with the CP path and his B just destroys carries. I’m so used to waiting longer before I strike with it. Now, with about half hp to go, I can take out an enemy carry. Also, AC’s 50% dmg every other hit is great to give Krul the ability to still brawl a bit and deal out decent dmg with his basic attacks. It was fun!

If I get a few buddies together, I want to do it ranked!

1 Like

Shouldn’t have died but I got cocky and tried to 3v1 ( still got two though )

1 Like

It entirely cracks me up that you obscure your own name in the screenshots you post. :rofl:

2 Likes

Went for the Rumble option. It helped quite a lot that the enemy team was almost full of squishies on the first match :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good morning. Here is today’s challenge:

Tuesday, February 26th 2019

Similar to a previous challenge, win a 5v5 casual match as one of your 3 least played heroes.