VGFCOW Week 25 Jul 2 - 6

Apologies for the belated posting for our TWENTY-FIFTH week of challenges.

While an American holiday, July 4th presents me witj an opportunity to do some theme based challenges which I always enjoy.

Brawl/Event Modes
Surprise, surprise - event mode is non existent right now and they’re off schedule…

• Win a blitz match with a Red Lantern skin hero (Gwen, Reza, or Flicker) and have a KDA of 7.4 or higher
  • Win a ARAL match with a KA score of 7 or higher and with fewer than 4 deaths
  • Win a blitz match in 3:59 or faster
  • Win an event mode (if one is published) with a KDA of 7.4 or higher. If no event mode is available, complete this challenge in either an ARAL or a Blitz match

Standard Modes

• Win a casual 5v5 with a red lantern theme skinned hero with a KDA of 7.4 or higher
  • Win a ranked 5v5 playing the hero Baptiste with a KDA of 3 or higher
  • Win a ranked 5v5 in 20:59 or faster
  • Win a ranked 3v3 with 3 or fewer deaths

Yes, I know the Red Lantern skins are based off Asian celebrarions, but they make firework sounds, they’re red, and we have fireworks on the Fourth… So… Yeah.

1 Like

I misread lol

Quick blitz and the 7 or higher KA aral ( and if it counts for now the ARAL with 7.4 kda cause no current event)

2 Likes

Blitz with red lantern flicker.

1 Like

Casual 5v5 red lantern flicker. Throwing it back with some WP!

Blitz in 3:59 or faster.

1 Like

3v3 with 3 or fewer deaths

1 Like

OMG they have ARAM up! Completed the event mode with a 7.4 KDA (18) or higher.

:skaarfneon::skaarf::skaarfneon::skaarf:

1 Like

caine op

2 Likes

:vg_caution::vg_caution: ALERT. ALERT. NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES. :vg_caution::vg_caution:

Must. Destroy.

1 Like

moar points pls

finally a good aral game with Flicker

1 Like