VGFCOW Week #23 Jun 16 - 22 2019

Good evening fellow forumers. Apologies for this belated delivery of this week’s challenges. Lurkers, I hope you’re utilizing these to spice up your game. Fellow forumers, where is the interest in these challenges!? C’mon now! We’re on week 23, but I’ll admit, if interest/participation doesn’t improve, I may stop these or become less involved in them. Don’t let me down!

Week 23: I have jumped back into the lead over @DIMTI. Will anyone enter into the fray?

Brawl/Event Modes:

• Win three blich matches with the same hero, one with each talent, and utilzing a CP build path, a WP build path, and a Utility/Support build path!
  • Win an ARAL without dieing - our original COD - it is worth TWO points!
  • Win an ARAL in a party with a fellow forumer
  • Win a Blitch match, scoring 10 points for your team

Standerd Modes:

• Win a ranked 3v3 with the hero Ylva with at least 5 hero kills or assists.
  • Win a ranked 3v3 witht he hero Leo with a KDA of 3.5 or higher
  • Win a ranked 5v5 as the :vgroles_jungle: with 50% kill participation or greater
  • Win a casual 5v5 as Skaarf without dieing

Sorry, my work schedule has been pretty brutal the past month or so, and since the kids are out of school now, my off weeks are filled up with kid stuff.

2 Likes

Well if this is gonna stop you from stoppin the Cow here ya go

2 Likes

Completed both the blitz challenges!

@Lebatron I’m kinda sad that everyone else’s lives have been really busy as well, not much competition right now considering we were the only two that completed challenges last week.

1 Like

1 Like

Coming on strong, fellow Myrmidon!

1 Like

Both Blitz challenges complete.

2 Likes

ARAL with fellow forumer, @Imanoob (and fellow guildmate - join our guild you bums! :wink:) and Ranked 3v3 with Ylva with at least 5 HK or 5 A.

1 Like

1 Like

Assuming this is ranked 3v3 with Leo? (Providing a brief caption telling what challenge it is can be helpful :wink:)

Keep up the good work!

Completed the 50+% kill participation as a jungler in 5v5 ranked challenge!