Vainglory Voice Actors

Holly Benson suits Kestrel perfectly too, the only one that I was pretty surprised by is Rona

I think so too, but I donā€™t have confirmation of it.

Yeah, but with her, the name sounds German, and to me, Ronaā€™s voice sounds German.

Doesnā€™t anyone here like malene?

No.

Just joking, idk. Me personally no, I hate her.

Rona is supposed to be Nordic. Berserkers are part of the Norse tradition.

1 Like

Malene is amazing. I fell in love with her when I heard her taunt, and then they removed it. Iā€™m still pissed off about that, especially cause when they announced they were removing taunts, they were like ā€œanyone who has had taunts in the past will get to keep themā€ and then changed it last minute to anyone who had taunts at the time of removal got to keep them. Of course that was the week I was in a sailing boat somewhere off the coast of Norway with no connection and therefore hadnā€™t renewed my taunts. Thanks SEMC, love how you deliver on your word. Not.

Her taunt is still thereā€¦

ā€œOh honey you wish you was meā€ RIGHT???
i really hope they didnā€™ remove itā€¦ imma bo*b semc

Itā€™s still there, but you canā€™t use it unless you had charms active at one point had the charms pass at the time they removed it from the shop

The real tea was that they removed Reims best taunt outta the whole game

1 Like

You can buy them with ice , or if you want to get them for free , the silver chest has a high chance of dropping taunt emote , I got the heart and broken heart emotes from silver chest .

I miss it so much. 300303030300303

THANK GOD!
I still have it. Argh malene loves me

And to add that burn. He is still weak. So taunting is useless coming from him

1 Like