Vainglory Merchandise Ideas (post yours!)

All the sexy costumes… Then less complain from the girls that their boyfriends are not paying attention on them but on VG, and the boys can enhance their stutterstepping skills.

1 Like

Shutterstpping or just stuttering in awe

SAW’s “Gracie”. Pre-order now at Knight’s Armament Company and you will get this thing modified with a Mk47 Auto Grenade Launcher.

1 Like

Unblur if you dare but only for the nerd

Vainglory errotic dancers for all you gamer birthdays, bachelor, and bachelorette parties

2 Likes

I love this topic, though most ideas will be impractical for logistical oriented reasons. I still think @HipsterSkaarf has the best ideas by far.

• Boxing Gloves (shaped like Tony’s gauntlet things)
  • Lorelai Pool Floaty

• Adagio Haloween costume (wings are common, so are elfen ears. just go shirtless and act arrogant)
  • Lights that look like Heliogenesi (possibly with 2 brightness settings - transitioning to the latter involves a supernova)
  • Glaive/Rona themed axes (in miniature for real life use, still used occasionally)
  • Gwen’s weapons as Super Soakers (seems more unique looking than Ringo’s while less bulky than others)
  • Phinn’s bubble pipe
  • Reim’s staff as a walking stick
  • Samuel’s Malice and Verdict as either writing implements or letter openers
  • ANYTHING WITH SKAARF OMG
  • Taka themed Cardboard Box :sweat_smile:
  • Lyra themed book jacket (takes after her book, rather)
  • Alpha-themed Dolls
  • Petal Gardening supplies???
  • Skaarf shaped lighter
  • Skye-like winterwear (rather, like her clothing in the base skin. At least here, I see a lot of girls trying to show skin while being bundled up for the cold weather -_- )

A lot of the jackets are too generic unfortunately (likewise Phinn’s Anchor), and Vox’s headphones are way too damn bulky. :frowning:

5 Likes

These are all so incredible! Awesome!

1 Like

Reza space heater?
Skaarf toaster?
Koshka ceiling fan?
SAW security cameras

1 Like

Now you’re just making up anything!

1 Like

I’m not as creative as you all…

I just want a “Turn it up to eleven!!” sweatshirt

5 Likes

I don’t believe this, I’m 100% certain you can come up with something better than a pseudo band tee.

I’d actually buy it, just saying.

1 Like

put a moose on it ???

1 Like

:metal:t2::metal:t2:

(Also more chars)

1 Like

I’m a pretty simple guy. I just want T shirts and belts. Pens.

The amount of creativity you can put on a simple T -shirt is enough for me.

I’d buy the skaarf plushy. Oh, and if they made a special edition Razor phone with a VG logo etched into the cover, I’d buy it.

1 Like

Hmmm…
Alright…
Ready?

Here it comes…

MINIATURE SHOP ITEMS

mindblown.

4 Likes

vox’s headphones

i didnt know i needed this until now

This might be too basic, but I’m a big coffee mug fan: what about Physix’s current stuff with hero quotes? I love these: couple examples…

Check out @physiX_VG’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/physiX_VG/status/980795813696749568?s=09

Check out @physiX_VG’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/physiX_VG/status/981188710287855616?s=09

Check out @physiX_VG’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/physiX_VG/status/981803018138996742?s=09

1 Like

Yes! Can there be keychain versions as well?

HOW ABOUT VG customized/themed letterman jackets??
Also yeah, that’s just about standard for girls as video game women. It’s either metal armor like Grace’s, or Rona’s bikini.

The “arrogant” shouldn’t be a problem, but I don’t know about the “shirtless”… Nice try Gamer Boys, maybe next time.
(Halloween costumes would be cool, though I can’t see them being too popular honestly.)

2 Likes

Got a list of the heroes right next top me, lets do this going to go for two ideas for each

Adagio:
*Black shirt with his blue fire on it with his quote “All you yearn for is my divine birthright”
*Black shirt with his Crimson song skin and his Seraphim skin attacking each other (splash art style not 3d model)

Alpha:
*Black Shirt with Alpha’s VG Opening Art that says “Termination protocol sequence initiated”
*3D Model Figurine of Alpha Exploding from termination protocal

Arden:
*Cosplay model of Arden’s arm (wearable)
*Shirt with Ardens VG opening Art (the fist) or his t2 or t3 skin’s splash art with the caption “Lets Test These Upgrades”

Baptiste:
*Cosplay model of his scyth
*Cosplay (wearable) version of his Jacket

Baron:
*3D Model Figurine of him jumping and shooting porcupine mortars
*His Ion Cannon crosshairs (the talent version where it shoots 3) on a mouse pad captioned “Casualties happen”

Blackfeather:
*Mug with his broken heart effect on it saying “I never claimed to be a gentleman”
*Mug with his his rose offensive art on it saying “Keep the gold your heart is mine”

Catherine:
*Hug Pillow/ Body Pillow of either her or her shield :heart_eyes:
*Button that says her character emote lines “I dont hate you, I dont even know you, and in an hours time I wont even remember you.”

Celeste:
*Baewitch Celeste 3D Model Figurine :star_struck:
*Celeste Staff (Any Version) Cosplay Model

Churnwalker:
*Black Shirt with Churnwalker on it captioned “ghoafuevnkremcad” (Because who knows what hes saying)
*Tank top shirt with Churnwalkers Futility of life logo on it

Flicker:
*A working version of his lantern
*A headband with his ults logo on it captioned “Bet you didnt see that coming did you?”

Fortress:
*Wrist band (the long ones not the bracelets) with his Cerberus splash art on it
*Head band that reads “Attack of the Pack” and has him and 3 wolves on it

Glaive:
*His tribal clothing (wearable)
*3D Model figurine of him swinging his ax like his emote

Grace:
*BODY PILLOW …please and thank you
*Shirt with the splash art of grace performing her emote with her quote “Where is your valor now”

Rip il finish this later I now gotta go :sweat_smile:

Edit 1: Time to continue!

Grumpjaw:
*Plush toy
*OM NOM NOM T- Shirt with grumpjaw about to eat petal on it

Gwen:
*Red Lantern Gwen Figurine :thumbs3:
*“Im not famous im infamous” printed with a silhouette of Gangster gwen

Idris:
*Horus Idris Figurine
*Elite Force Idris Cosplay Armour (Any part of it would look cool, I’d love to see this be a contest prize)

Joule:
*A big red button. (When pressed it will play one of all of her voice lines)
*A Cosplay Model of her mech’s sword

Kestral:
*Kestral’s Bow Cosplay Model (Doesn’t Have to actually work but would be cool)
*Pair of Wrist Bands (Long ones) that says “One Shot One Kill” with the ults emblem on one and the other having the active camo emblem and the quote “Welcome to my crosshairs”

Anndddd with that I have to put this on pause again, Until my second edit!

1 Like

Huh, I always thought he said “All you yearn for is mine by birthright”.

These are super rad ideas though, I love the ideas of the figurines and the list of wearables.

1 Like