Vainglory Merchandise Ideas (post yours!)

Wasn’t sure of the proper place for this, so with the advice of @HipsterSkaarf I’m throwing it in here.

I’ve always been a fan of merchandise that referenced in-game lore, objects, or other obscurities that may otherwise be overlooked (you like that alliteration, don’t you?) and I was thinking of things that could be made into neat merchandise for VG. To get the creativity flowing, try to avoid the following:

• VG logos, SEMC logos, merchandise that uses branding or labels to represent the game and not contents within the game
  • Things like “A plushie of x character”, or something that’s equally as blatant

Examples of the thread content or things that would be pretty neat (in my opinion) would be things such as:

• Ringo’s Gourd, maybe as a keychain or a real canteen
  • Tony’s dog tags as a wearable
  • Lyra’s book (a journal, sketchbook?)
  • Baptiste’s Vials (Not sure what this could be used for other than to spook people)
  • Phinn’s pipe (REAL BUBBLES?)
  • Flicker’s lantern (maybe a light)

These are just some meh examples, but I think you get the gist of it.
Bonus points if your idea has real-world practicality or uses beyond being a trinket.

Also, don’t be afraid to think of things outside of what’s immediately presented. Reference lore, or even other skins, and so on.

5 Likes

TEE SHIRTS.
I would rather spend $100 on t-shirts than spend a dime in-game.

I would like stickers (nice ones, like for laptops). I think cosplay items like coats, masks, accessories would also be really cool.

5 Likes

Figurines of Characters/Skins.
Like the 3d models.
That’s pure gold.

The Skaarf and Minion teddy are not enough.

6 Likes

I’d love to see some Vainglory merch too! Here’s my top 3 4:

1. A Skaarf scarf.

2. A Grumpjaw sleeping bag.

3. Cage-fighter Ardan underwear.

4. An Idris motorcycle helmet.

Not sure what’s feasible, but the scarf… someone crafty should make a pattern for other crafters to use in making their own.

edit: I can’t count today

10 Likes

I never knew I wanted something so badly.

5 Likes

Yes I NEED an Ozo figure in my life :ozo:

2 Likes

One with a button with “OVER 15 REAL OZO VOICE LINES!

And each one just says OZO OZO OZO.

6 Likes

The limited edition one will have “why do I have to be Ozo”

5 Likes

What about an Ozo hoola hoop?

I think Petals munions make good stressballs/plushies.

3 Likes

Uhhh how about

• Plastic replicas of some of the heroes’ weapons (Lance’s sword+shield, Krul’s sword, Bap’s scythe, Cath’s shield, etc.). Maybe not the guns tho for pretty obvious reasons.
  • Something to do with Lyra’s book. They could just make it a prop or it could be an artbook or something.
  • SAW masks
  • Tony/Ardan gauntlets that are like the Hulk hand toys
4 Likes

Minion plushies for all and churnwalkers hook and chain

Edit: There is some look

1 Like

I can give you an Ozo figurine, just let me go to the bathroom :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cath’s Shield this is amazing :000

1 Like

Though you are right, and they are cool, maybe think of some other things too! I’m sure you can come up with some great ideas.

2 Likes

How about SEMC starts breeding some Dire Wolves that can summon 3 mini dire wolves on command? That would be pretty neat

2 Likes

They should make Samuel’s Oblivion a real thing so I can finally sleep for a change.

2 Likes

All I know is Imma order a Skaarf plush soon, but I just wish the t-shirts were not so ridiculously expensive .-.

1 Like

Get me one too

1 Like

I’ll buy you a shirt one day. You can hold me to this.

1 Like

O hecc nani

1 Like