Wasn’t sure of the proper place for this, so with the advice of @HipsterSkaarf I’m throwing it in here.
I’ve always been a fan of merchandise that referenced in-game lore, objects, or other obscurities that may otherwise be overlooked (you like that alliteration, don’t you?) and I was thinking of things that could be made into neat merchandise for VG. To get the creativity flowing, try to avoid the following:
- VG logos, SEMC logos, merchandise that uses branding or labels to represent the game and not contents within the game
- Things like “A plushie of x character”, or something that’s equally as blatant
Examples of the thread content or things that would be pretty neat (in my opinion) would be things such as:
- Ringo’s Gourd, maybe as a keychain or a real canteen
- Tony’s dog tags as a wearable
- Lyra’s book (a journal, sketchbook?)
- Baptiste’s Vials (Not sure what this could be used for other than to spook people)
- Phinn’s pipe (REAL BUBBLES?)
- Flicker’s lantern (maybe a light)
These are just some meh examples, but I think you get the gist of it.
Bonus points if your idea has real-world practicality or uses beyond being a trinket.
Also, don’t be afraid to think of things outside of what’s immediately presented. Reference lore, or even other skins, and so on.