Vainglory Lore Android App

Right now our team from 2PPL Studio makes an android app with agile architecture for many types of game lore
By first we choosed the Vainglory
Here is the first screen

(it is not a preview design, it is screenshot of debug android app)

Video Demonstration in Reddit Post
DB of lore finished at 95% (some translations cant be changed on the main site, it is bug)
Develop main logic builded for 90%

Screens Finished: Splash, Hero List, Settings
Screens to do: Parts by hero, Story list, Parts by story, Gallery of images.

Language is easy to expand:

all what is needed is to translate 1 json file and add almost 400 translations of lore parts

Everyone who wants their native language can post there a suggestion to start translate

Languages, which already added by SEMC and almost all lore translated (with the exception of old chapters from 2014-2015 years) is Français Italiano Deutsch Español 한국어 日本語 简体中文 繁體中文 Türkçe Русский Português (Brazil) Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt

English and Russian is already supported by us.

Other languages - all in your hands.

is with bug and always setted en-US by default, and no possibility to change to another language.

So still waiting to end of thanksgiving hollidays and fixing this bug by SEMC

Tell what you think!

7 Likes

Seems awesome! Shame not all heroes have Lore :frowning:

right now just 4 heroes without lore : Anka, Silvernail, Yates, Inara

Whats the app called? and is it out yet?

read please description =)
app is not yet finished

Let me know when it’s completed and I can put this thread in the Text Resources category.

3 Likes

sure, ok, when finished i’ll tell you =)

I see Corpus :eye:

Language is easy to expand:
all what is needed is to translate 1 json file and add almost 400 translations of lore parts

Everyone who wants their native language can post there a suggestion to start translate

Languages, which already added by SEMC and almost all lore translated (with the exception of old chapters from 2014-2015 years) is Français Italiano Deutsch Español 한국어 日本語 简体中文 繁體中文 Türkçe Русский Português (Brazil) Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt

English and Russian is already supported by us.

Other languages - all in your hands.

Right now the web https://www.vainglorygame.com/news/vainglory-lore-reza/

is with bug and always setted en-US by default, and no possibility to change to another language.

So still waiting to end of thanksgiving hollidays and fixing this bug by SEMC

1 Like

Is this still 100% updated? I see the timeline of the post is from 2016.

Here is the lore in chronological, instead of alphabetical, order. It also hasn’t been updated since 2016, although with the absence of lore the past few heroes, you aren’t missing too much

1 Like

This is amazing. This is exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

We almost finished the 3 step with stories
right now app developer are resting =)
i am make a images for stories and parts
soon will be video with demonstration

Looking forward to the video @lmiol!

Guys. we need some help from everyone who interested in this app.
Right now we looking all CARD ART images, which deleted from the game.
We need clean images like this

Tell me where we can find art like that and I will grab a ton of it later tonight when I get home.

It’s from the previous card skin system. You may be able to find it in artist’s personal collections but most of what I’ve seen is because of what people screenshotted, prior to their removal from the game

1 Like

i know, i tried to communicate with SEMC team but they not responding
artists too =(
So need any images (even screenshots but with good resolitions)

iirc , semc told us that they going to give us our cards collection but they didn’t do it , like we could make something in the forum by opening the skin cards discussion and what semc promised @hazeleyes .

yeah, with update new card system they promised to think about card gallery