Vainglory: Legion of One

:eyes:

Rather interesting the team doing vg all stars went and made a mix of both games, not sure how exactly that plays out.

1 Like

It’s sort of a weird concept. And of course, it begs the question why they don’t just revive VG itself.

I signed up for the alpha, but I didn’t receive any kind of acknowledgment, so I am not even sure their signup form is working :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was thinking about sign up too since I still have TestFlight for catalyst black, guess there’s no harm plus better than waiting for maybe eventual alpha footage

The concept of it made me think for a bit that it’s what catalyst black is just with vainglory characters which just yea begs the question why not revive vg or just continue using vg characters in new projects

1 Like

Isn’t too late for that? I mean, VG would have a lot of competition, and I highly doubt they could attract enough players to revive it.

So its a completely new thing?
They could’ve polished VG up, did some updates, added some new things to it and called it a day.
But its better than nothing i suppose. Wouldn’t get my hopes up too high and will wait for further development.

1 Like

I’m convinced that the reason VG ended up abandoned is that the code was a nightmare and essentially unmaintainable. The devs admitted more than once that their priority was to implement features quickly rather than to fix bugs: when you build on an unstable foundation, tracking down bugs becomes exponentially more difficult as new code is layered on top of buggy older code.