Issuing a Move Order:
- Spurs aren’t sneaky.
- Alright gang, move on out.
- I once rode eight seconds on a dragon.
- Lemme show you the sights.
- I always get my mark.
- If there’s no law around here, it’ll have to be. 
- Saddle up!
- Circle the wagons!
Issuing an Attack Order:
- Pew pew!
- Here’s the bad news.
- Let’s not die this time.
- Looky who’s about to roadkill.
- Right smack through the eye.
- I dare you to say something about my mama.
- Don’t get fancy on me now.
- Ever looked a dragon in the eye? 
- Kicking your door down!
- You need some sense talked into you.
- I’ll give you a headstart.
- Line up so I don’t waste bullets.
- NHEHA hahahahahahaa 
- I’m in my prime.
- I’m your huckleberry. 
- I should buy a boat.
- Just Gwen. It’s not short for anything.
- I don’t bother if it’s less than a hundred.
- My trigger fingers are getting itchy.
- I’m not famous. I’m infamous.
- I’ll make you famous.
- Haven’t had much reason to be afraid of anyone yet.
- Yes, I’ve got some scars and no, I’m not showing you.
- Word is you’re looking for someone.
- Death is temporary. Defeat is forever.
- You don’t know how to treat a lady.
- You’ll never be me.
- One spring loaded casket please.
Placing a point in Aces High for the first time:
- This dragon’s smile is the last thing you’ll see.
- I’m finishing the game.
 This quote was in the Gwen in game model reveal trailer.
 This quote and laugh were in the in the Gwen teaser.
 This is a reference to Doc Holliday in the movie Tombstone. It means “I am the person you are looking for”.