Issuing a Move Order:
- Let’s evolve.
- Your promises enslave you.
- All I see are shadows and lies.
- Just wasting time until the next apocalypse.
- It doesn’t matter which side I’m on. I’m gonna win.
- You should subscribe to my blog.
- Nobody wants the truth.
- Let the chips fall.
- Battlegrounds are playgrounds! Have fun.
- Do you wanna cuddle or do you wanna go win this thing?
- The Fold would be better off without us.
- You have to be smart to get it.
- Guilt. Shame. Regret. Wastes of time.
- I like my coffee black, like my soul.
- Society is the mistake.
Issuing an Attack Order:
- This is as good for you as it is for me.
- Free yourself.
- Fear controls you, doesn’t it?
- That’s it. Embrace your anger.
- What are you gonna do about it?
- Come closer. I have cookies.
- Want me to kiss your booboos?
- Don’t give up. It’s about to get fun.
- You know I’m right!
- You’re just another minion!
- There is salvation in the dark.
- Your friends are dead!
- Whoops! I’m all out of cookies.
- Just give in.
- I’m ruining your day to improve your life!
- Please try it. Oh, please make me laugh.
- Chaos killed the dragons love. 
- I am very funny.
- I’m a scholar, not a gentleman.
- Temptation is as good a reason as any.
- Some guys just like to watch the world burn.
- Everyone’s the same once their skin is removed.
- Children are afraid of the dark, and men are afraid of the light.
- The truest evil is stupidity.
- If you can’t handle me at my best, you don’t deserve me at my worst.
- Forgiveness is a lie you tell yourself.
- I should not have to explain this to you.
- Arraigned but never convicted.
- Don’t believe everything you’re told.
- Wake up sheepo.
- This proves nothing.
- Ahh death it is.
- Too soon.
- Not here. Not like this.
- Now I’ve seen the end of war.
Activating Malice and Verdict:
Activating Drifting Dark:
- Your pain heals me.
- Doom cloud.
- Oh, don’t look up.
Placing a point in Oblivion for the first time:
- Look who’s come to play!
- Sleep. Tight.
- Nap time!
- Look out for bed bugs!
 Reference to the quote “Chaos killed the dinosaurs darling” from Heathers, a dark humor American movie.
 Reference to the quote “Only the dead have seen the end of war” that is attributed to Plato, an ancient Greek philosopher.