Issuing a Move Order:
- What’s next?
- Back to business please.
- The best defense is not to be there.
- Yes yes, you’re impressive on your own, now get back here.
- You’ll be safer with me.
- Any direction is better than none.
- It’s often better to entice the battle to you.
- Perhaps a tactic or two would help here.
- Oh, look. You’re here now.
- Can’t we train these minions to carry us?
- Oh no honey, not that way.
- One never knows where one might end up.
- It won’t be my fault if you die.
- We must prevent further destruction.
Issuing an Attack Order:
- There is no time for pain.
- Aren’t you sweet?
- You trouble makers should be separated.
- Deceptive tactics are rude, but necessary.
- Don’t run. We can take then.
- Come here and read your bed time story.
- Wouldn’t you rather fight for a good cause?
- Stay close or I shall force you to.
- Mess with the war mage of the Gythian guild, and get the horns.
- I was trained for this.
- This is just unpleasant.
- Think again.
- Oh I should think not.
- Wouldn’t it be healthier for you to go away?
- It’s often best to hold your ground.
- You’re talented. Stupid, but talented.
- That didn’t hurt. Here’s another!
- We shall finish what we made, with violence.
- It’s wise to allow a lady her personal space.
- This dalliance is beneath you.
- Life’s too short for regrets.
- Ah hahaha
- This place is filthy.
- First let’s fight, then progress.
- I haven’t eaten a decent crusty roll in months. 
- The enemy advances while we wait here.
- Boring? I’m not boring. Am I boring?
- The harder way is best for learning.
- Do you know what they call Gythian mage tests? Hexaminations, ha!
- At least it’s warm here.
- Do you ever feel like you’re being watched?
- Where can I wash my hands?
- These merchants overcharge.
- Is it too late?
- It was not for nothing.
- For this, I gave up everything.
- I want to go home.
- There must be some other way.
Placing a point in Arcane Passage for the first time:
- It’s disorienting at first, but you’ll be fine.
- This is the best part of my job.
- Speedy thing comes in. Speedy thing goes out.
- There’s cake on the other side. 
Not In Game:
- This is not how I raised you. 
 Rando lore
 Reference to the game Portal
 This line is addressed to Samuel. It can be found here, where SEMC teased the upcoming hero at that time, Samuel.