Issuing a Move Order:
- Heh. Keep running.
- This is my idea of fun.
- Just a walk in the park. I mean, the jungle.
- You go to the jungle. I’ll take the bingo field.
- I know what I’m doing.
- Eat my vapor trails.
- I’m not happy unless I’m going Mach 2 with my hair on fire. You’re writing checks your body can’t cash.
- Gogoseen 
- Peersu 
- Radar contact.
Issuing an Attack Order:
- I love it when you try to run away.
- Target locked. Roger that target lock. Fire at will.
- Learn respect.
- Closing in.
- Let’s do something gutsy. Be gutsy on your own time, pilot.
- You push forward. I’ll push to the sides.
- Light it up.
- Fortune favors the bold.
- Too close for missiles. I’m switching to guns.
- It’s time to buzz the turret. Standby for back up. Over.
- I have a bogie on my tail. I got your six.
- You sure you wanna stand that close?
- I’m smart enough to pull this off.
- This suit needs seat belts.
- Ya I can move, shoot, and chew gum.
- I know how to break the rules.
- Rules are overrated.
- Well, I’ve lost that lovin’ feeling. Now, it’s gone gone gone. 
- Weesh 
- Umaya! 
- This doesn’t end here.
- No fear of death.
- I’ve bought the farm.
 Korean slang for “Let’s go quick”
 Korean for “It’s necessary”
 This voice line was added in patch 1.22
 Korean expression for saying “Ouch”
 Korean for “Oh my!”
Italicized text represents Baron talking to Skye over voice comm.
The Baron portion of Skye’s voice lines were not added until Patch 1.22, the patch Baron was released.