Vainglory Community Tier List (4.1)

POLL: Which format would you rather want for this tier list?

• S/A/B/C/F Format
  • Order heroes the way they are right now

0 voters

ATTENTION! Some hero portraits do not have the same vignette that older ones have, so if anyone knows how to replicate it I would really appreciate it if these heroes could have updated portraits with the border! Heroes that need the vignette are: San Feng, Lorelai, Kensei, Ylva, Tony, Magnus, Malene, Varya, Anka, Kinetic, Silvernail, Inara

This is a tier list that I plan on updating every patch. I tried something similar before, but having to create in depth descriptions of every hero proved to be quite challenging and more time consuming than I had hoped. However, this time I simply plan on create 3 separate tier lists here for players of varying skill levels to edit such as: low tier, mid tier, and high tier. When posting I will create a list for both mid and low tier based purely on assumptions since I am high tier. I also plan on adding other content onto this wiki if I can.

RULES FOR POSTING

• EFFECTIVE ONLY UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE EDITS MID AND LOW TIER LISTS: You will not have to provide change notes if the last change was from me for mid and low tier lists. That would be a loooot of typing since the changes are likely to be abundant.

• When making changes, be sure to describe what is changed and why in the change notes directly below the respective tier list. Use plus or minus symbols to show the change in placement of heroes relative to their positions prior to the changes. If they move more than 2 spots up just put the amount they moved by followed by a plus or minus. Bold the hero name and spot changes as well. Make sure to space out the symbols as well. (Ex: + + Reza: Description | - - Patel: Description | 5+ Grace: Description)

• Make sure your explanations for changes (And the changes themselves ofc) are reasonable. I want this wiki to be as informative as possible for all players among all tier levels

• Be sure to provide your username at the end of the change notes on the tier list you changed

• Please give each patch a week before making changes

• Keep changes bulleted and brief for organization purposes

• You may add or remove heroes from each role with good explanation. Make sure to mention them in the change notes

Heroes are not ordered in any particular order within each tier

HIGH TIER (9-10)

Top Lane:

S: image image

A: image image image image image

B: image image image image image image

C: image image image image image image

D: image

Mid Lane:

S: image image image

A: image image image

B: image image

C: image image

D: image image image

Bot Lane:

A: image image image image

B: image image image image

Jungle:

A: image image image image image image

B: image image image image image image image image image

C: image image image

D: image image image image

Support:

B: image image image image image

C: image

D: NULL

Change Notes:

• The list was made based on only MY experiences and some suggestions. Most likely not 100% accurate

Changed by: @NinjaBryden

MID TIER (6-8)

Top Lane:

Mid Lane:

Bot Lane:

Jungle:

Support:

Change Notes:

• DISCLAIMER: Copy pasted from the high tier list, so it is not accurate. This is just to have all the icons on each tier list

LOW TIER (< 6)

Top Lane:

Mid Lane:

Bot Lane:

Jungle:

Support:

Change Notes:

• DISCLAIMER: Copy pasted from the high tier list, so it is not accurate. This is just to have all the icons on each tier list

DIMTI TIER (11)

Top Lane:

S: image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

D: Everything else

Mid Lane:

S: image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Bot Lane:

S: image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Jungle:

S: image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Support:

S: image image image image image image image image image image image image

Change Notes:

• OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO

1 Like

Just one question, does this tier list say which hero is top tier and which is weak?

Right before the lists are shown I clarify that the top left heroes are higher than the heroes than the ones at the bottom right

EDIT: I increased the comment’s size to make it easier to notice

@DIMTI I added ur tier almost forgot

2 Likes

Think you forgot Ozo, he’s good.

No offence but the high tier section is totally innacurate.For top Skaarf shouldn’t be on this list at all he’s no top laner, Alpha should be on the same level as Ozo and Lance and Grace are easily on the 2nd level. Baron should be ranked below kinetic (quite frankly he should have a 5th level for himself). For jungle Taka should probably be on the 4th level or 3rd tops he’s definitely not a priority pick, again Alpha should be on the lowest level. I understand tier lists are based on personal preference but you can’t have so many meta picks ranked so low and totally non viable picks ranked so high.

2 Likes

I agree, I think he should keep the high tiers shorter than the other tiers since meta picks (or priority picks) are just a small group and doesn’t include irrelevant heros like Alpha in the highest category

I don’t really play top much at all, but I actually do think Lance should probably be moved up more. I guess I was being harsh on him. Grace is admittedly too slow in the current meta. She’s alright, but her damage is not as insane as it used to be which really hinders her right now. Also Alpha deals a lot of damage. Again, this could just be my experience with Alpha thus far, but she seems really solid right now. However, Skaarf or and other mage can definitely work in top lane. I just see Skaarf up there more often than others. I have not had much experience with Baron or Kinetic in mid, so I cannot personally rank them super accurately. I have seen CP Barons do alright tho hence my ranking for him. As for Taka, I feel that you’re underestimating him. He’ really good right now on both paths (Then again one of my team mates is a Taka one trick and he’s really good on him), so I personally feel tat he’s one of the better junglers rn. As for support rankings, captains are really balanced rn, but healers are doing really well this patch, especially Lyra. There are so many good captains right now that power gap even between mid and top tier captains is not too high, so take that with a grain of salt.

This IS just a quick tier list based on one player’s experience so far, but my plan on this tier list is for the COMMUNITY to tune it and make it as accurate as possible with several people’s experiences since we all play different heroes and have different play styles as well as different experiences.

Also, would you rather have the tier list have categories such as S, A, B, C, and F or keep it how it is right now with heroes ordered from most viable to least viable? Thinking about changing the format to the former actually since I feel it might actually be a bit more accurate overall to distinguish power level

EDIT: Probably gonna make a poll for that actually

EDIT 2: Added it

Skaarf is not top laner, same with Kensei, whose main role is bot, not top. In top the meta is: San Feng, GJ, Lance, Reza, Baptiste, Grace/Lorelai, Yates. But mages, damage-required-bruisers (Glaive, Rona, Alpha…) are not viable in top. BF can be played, but is far from meta; Kestrel and Marlene can be played, but only by certain players. The rest of the heroes (Vox, Idris, Tony…) are not top laners.

Mid lane: Magnus, Celeste / Skaarf, Samuel, Malene, Vox?, Varya. Idris is not mid laner and neither does Kinetic or baron.

Bot lane: Kinetic, Adagio, Gwen, (Kestrel), Ringo, Kensei, Baron, Silvernail. Vox, SAW, Skye, Petal and so are just off meta picks or not viable at all.

Jungle: Fortress, Inara and… don’t know more.

Support: Yates, Lyra, CW, Ardan, Lance, Phinn, Grace.

Not viable picks: Patel, SAW (if played is CP SAW in top or jungle), WP Vox, Idris, Krul, Reim, Rona, Glaive?, Ozo, Alpha.

1 Like