Vainglory Card Art

Those of use who have been around a while will remember the old system for crafting skins: you collected common, rare, epic, and legendary cards until you had the ones necessary to craft the skin you wanted. Those cards featured art which is now gone from the game entirely. Although SEMC stated in the past that they intended to bring the art back in some form, it hasn’t happened after more than a year. Therefore, I thought we could try to assemble an archive of the art here on the forums. That’s what this topic is all about!

13 Likes

VOX

from legendary card “Crystal Plunder”

from legendary card “Second Star to the Right”

Artist: Yangtian Li

4 Likes

SKYE

Artist: Yangtian Li

4 Likes

CELESTE

5 Likes

KESTREL

6 Likes

KRUL

from legendary cards “The Key of Death” (left) and “Axe Me a Question” (right)

Artist: Alex Chen

6 Likes

Thank you for making this thread. Such great artwork. Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Loved those cards as they all “told a story” about the hero they are for.

3 Likes

RONA

from epic card “War Paint”

from legendary “Killer Bunny Rona” card

Artist: Justin Murray (Justinsane) (both were posted on his Instagram, but he has some NSFW art there. Slight NSFW warning on his Artstation as well.)

5 Likes

I didn’t post the Killer Bunny Rona one because it was actually the first card that was NOT in the original card system. (That is, you only needed a certain number of Killer Bunny Rona cards to get the skin – no common, rare, or epic ones required.)

But it’s gone now too, so I guess it’s fair game. :wink:

2 Likes

GLAIVE

from legendary card “Apex Predation”

from legendary card “Firewyrm’s Last Stand”

Artist: Justin Murray (Justinsane) (Again, these were posted on his Instagram and another slight NSFW warning on his Artstation.)

7 Likes

PETAL

Artist: Michelle Hardy

5 Likes

Can we make one editable post wiki thingy. I see you already posted one celeste card art and I REALLY dont want to add a second separate post for the same hero but different card art.

@hazeleyes

4 Likes

Is that Groot!? Love the bee munions!

2 Likes

Oops! That’s what I meant to do! :man_facepalming: Hipster already fixed it, but I fixed the others as well.

1 Like

BLACKFEATHER

Artist: Alex Chen

4 Likes

No matter where I looked, I couldnt find the original art and I attempted (knowing I wouldnt get nowhere) to get the original file to the art.

But they said its not ready for distribution so rip :skull_and_crossbones:

Ill just post some of ss of the card arts instead :sweat::disappointed_relieved:

If you want to post card screenshots, post them in a separate thread – make sure to crop them to a single card per image also. Let’s keep this thread for the actual artwork.

4 Likes

KOSHKA

Artist: Justin Murray (NSFW warning, link is for his Instagram)

5 Likes

FORTRESS

Artist: Jax Jocson (artstation link)

6 Likes