Update 4.1 Bug Hunt

U could try it in practice mode

This topic is for reporting bugs or suspected bugs in 4.1 … please discuss hero changes, &c. elsewhere.

Thanks!

1)I feel a difference while stutterstepping with ringo. Lets say i am supposed to hit a minion but somehow some sort of mispositioning happens and the attack is delayed and sometimes i miss CS. This is very annoying while farming early game. Not noticeable late game. The game is not “smooth” anymore
2)Perfectly fine internet but i see a “Is your wifi working” every 30s. I m not able to stay in queue for more than 30s but incase i find a match within 30s, i have no problem and can play the match without any wifi issues. This happened just now and i got very annoyed. Theres an update on the app store but 1.2gb wtf.

2 Likes

I remember there was a glaive AA bug that made you miss some basic attacks during stutterstep.
Is this gone or still happening?

The lags and de-syncs are real and hurting stutterstepping (more noticeable early game as your attack speed is not that high). It was discussed few times around the forum and also they are getting worse in the recent months. This for me is critical and should had been priority long time ago + fixed before the escalation to the current state and the PC release.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 4.1 First Impressions

Lyra’s B doesn’t stop dashes. 30

Already reported.

1 Like

When we will talk how unoptimized VG has become? Same phone - a lot more heat, battery drains super fast. This is note 9 and clearly the game uses A LOT more CPU/GPU vs half a year ago, but DOESN’T look any better at all. I am sure it’s related to the PC and the buggy code that leads to unnecessary calculations.

1 Like

Same and they already fixed it

This patch is probably the buggiest it has been in a while. Random lag spikes out of nowhere, the desync issues somehow got worse, dragons are bugged and are attacking the lowest health target, chat seems to be down across the board, the list seems to continue to grow with each patch with no real fixes happening.

Not for me in NA, at least. Surprisingly, I’ve not had any issues with the chat in either 4.0 or 4.1

Still happens, when he crits, you need to do the whole animation, otherwise some AA won’t deal damage

1 Like

Didn’t play in 4.1 yet, been a while since I played more than three or four games a month but I would like to ask about samuel’s passive. It has been around for a while but his passive auto sometimes just cancels. Is it just me or has someone noticed it too? That hurts a lot especially early game when you time it to go for trades or last hit.

There are still a LOT of AA bugs in the game, unfortunately. SEMC didn’t say what bugs they actually fixed, so it’s hard to know what the state of any particular issue is.

Very frustrating.

2 Likes

I was playing 3v3 and lost games in a row then won a game then the spoils of war appeared and it showed that I lost the match and got negative elo points , then the hero appeared and it was my hero the game before , omg , this bug so annoying , I have no idea if I even got my last points because it just showed me it taking Elo from me , if it’s didn’t showed me the hero or I played same hero I would thought the game just considered my win a loss , but it actually bugged and showed the game before .

1 Like

I played yesterday, had good games and still Samuel’s passive would cancel for some stupid reason and it becomes awkward as I try to auto with it for like a sec before it works.

Yeah its a shame, they used to be lazy about stuff but not serious bugs.

1 Like

If you confirm to open a chest with a key (and right before the animation of the chest being opened) and the the match accept screen pops up, you will lose both the chest and key without gaining the rewards nor returning the unopened chest and unused key.

THATS actually tilting since I lost the only golden key that I had gotten in months. :confused:

Are you sure? Did you have a good idea of your inventory of items before and after? IE did you know your ice, glory, skin blueprints, materials etc before the match screen popped up and after? I would just caution reporting this as a bug unless you’re certain your “possessions” did not change.

Actually yes, the only one Im not sure about would be talents.

In the past (and recently) Ive taken ss for some personal uses but I doubt all the loot from a gold box would be talent coins (who knows maybe I got the :poop: luck).

If its anything, atleast it may serve as a warning to not open your chest while in que.