UI Improvements/Changes

Yeah, hopefully they’ll change it for the better. I really don’t like how they transitioned from dark and somewhat serious to bright and kinda generically futuristic.

1 Like

I really like the physical, clean layout (minus the fact I can never find my quests), it’s just the color aesthetic. Should be a simple fix, if they take feedback prior to 3.0

1 Like

You don’t know how true … there was a study done by P&G (home products mega company - you have a dozen of their products in your house) that showed font size on their products was correlated to the age of the packaging designer! Their conclusion was that designers we’re making things based on the quality of their own eyes (a stunning indictment of design professionalism, but there you have it).

1 Like

it doesnt matter how old you are. the versus screen on my ipad 3 is rubbish

2 Likes

![image|666x500](upload://tnziga1Tlook atNnHLbYAjXDERDxyqKZ1.jpg)

1 Like

Anyone downloaded the hotfix yet? What does it change?

1 Like

I downloaded but yet to play. The notes are here https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/7ue41l/hotfix_2121_details/

Maybe possibly add them to the announcements section? Not sure if that was a plan of y’alls.

1 Like

Oh trust me it matters. :rofl: You know that old saying “it all goes pear shaped in the end”? I am so old that I resemble that remark!

2 Likes

My biggest complaint is that they are using impact font ingame.

5 Likes

Hear hear. First rule of Fight Club typesetting is Thou shalt not use display typefaces at small sizes

4 Likes

Eh

1 Like

How is the hp % toxic? It is a great tool to indicate your readiness.

1 Like

40+? Or higher than that even?

Notice how it’s placed at the convenient bottom of the ping message list? And that you can use it when you’re dead? To rub it in after you go facetank that turret? Then a few beer pings! imo it’s the most toxic I’ve seen this time. And it may be harder to keep pinging WE NEED VISION since it’s in the midst of all those pings.

1 Like

I feel certain pings should be restricted upon death. That may help

2 Likes

Hell no. I want them to fight for kraken/defend turret etc…

My bad certain pings.

All useful pings should stay.

can we have that 1st win 3rd win and sinister7 indicator back?

1 Like