Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

ahhh i see, i just wanted go know cuz i recently read her ability page and i remembered that it was once there

That was actually removed a LONG time ago. Good memory. :slight_smile:

The other day i think in xeno stream someone first picked reim and everyone start laughing , i play reim in 5v5 and i think he could be first picked , he is super tanky with poke ability stun and root , why the hate ? , even sometimes i pick him 3rd or 5th pick and people questions the pick ?

Do you think people not understanding his power ? Or is he weak and iam seeing him strong alone ? When they see me make plays they send star faces and i say chill guys this is normal , this is my everyday reim !

I actually think he’s strong. I do feel he has the most issues being counter picked though due to having a weakness against high mobility/range heroes. You know the best part about seeing a hero strong when no one else does is that they won’t know how to play against it usually. :wink:

3 Likes

It is… sigh :frowning:
Rip snare effect

He didn’t answer this so I guess its time to put my view upon others before the facts arrive.

I feel like when people ban Lyra they aren’t banning Captain Lyra but instead CP Lyra due to her immense AA focused damage and that ridiculous scaling on the already useful B. If the bans are in fact for Captain Lyra then I feel like people consider her too OP for unknown reasons. Sure she’s annoying to play against but still not OP at all. Captain Lyra supports very well, has good escapes, a good playmaker. But it becomes apparent that you must sacrifice health for defense or vise versa. This practically makes her BP and DE bank so explosive carries like Kestrel or Samuel.

Speaking of Kestrel and Samuel they are probably the strongest mid and jungle picks in the game, respectively. And if they have a Lyra on their side: it is actually oppressive. Maybe the day Samuel finds himself being on par with his other mages instead of being too weak/strong and Kestrel stops powercreeping Lyra will not be banned anymore.

1 Like

I ban Captain Lyra… She is far too opressive and when build as Hybrid will still deal a ton of damage…

The main issue is she protects squishies far too well from divers. She can block Ultimates and dives etc with just her B.

I love playing Lyra but when I can’t pick her I ban her…

1 Like

Personally I ban her because of her captain path, CP Lyra is good but not that ban-worthy

I think simply because she has top pick/win/ban rate so banning her seems like the right move. And about being OP, I’d say she’s a bit too much for what she can bring (endless heals and peel).

Health is also defense, and she can choose to play safe well enough she won’t be DE/BP stacks giver.

Yes it’s true. Watch this https://youtu.be/gOTAI0VH5t4 at 7:15 you can see how broken she is

1 Like

Don’t be scared of Lyra :wink:
Just bait her B out and wait for it then dive

And how do you “bait” her heal without her healing her team? Which is pretty much the best thing about her.

She did receive some indirect nerfs. Several poison shiv heroes are stronger. Reza is stronger. (She cant heal a lot over time if Reza just bursts them down) Don’t worry though I am taking some steps with her soon.

Noy her heal… bait lyra using her bulwark early…like pretend to dive

Do you think that every hero is balanced in every game mode at all times?
Are laners superior to junglers in battle royal?
Please tell me a good wp build for Blackfeather or tell me the core items, you must know, dude xD

Yes I got that. How do you deal with her heal? Don’t tell me mortal wounds because it isn’t so easy.

… It isn’t that easy, yes, but I guess a ps hero is best, really

I’m not saying wounds don’t work. My point was you can’t always apply them. For example in laning phase. Or after heavy poke for an objective, Lyra’s team backs off, heals and re-engages. Enemy team needs to recall most of the time.

1 Like

Perfect balance is a fallacy. Not only does it not exist but it would be incredibly boring. The game remains interesting due to constant meta shifts. Now that being said when we shake things up we try and get as close to balanced. The important part is not to make everyone equal but to make everyone strong in their own unique way. So if every hero has their thing they are strong at. People will play the different heroes for different reasons. Now when every hero has a close win rate (Not even though) BUT they are all feel unique and strong. Thats the state I would imagine as balanced.

Hmm Blackfeather build I like is Serpents, Breaking point, Aegis, Metal Jacket (Atlas instead if they are heavy attack speed), Jouney boots. The last item is more flex Shiversteel if they are slippery, bonesaw for heavy armor or a tornado trigger for damage. Alternatively the serpents mask can be traded for a poison shiv against healing comps but you will need another damage item or an early infusion to supplement it then.

Good questions btw (o^_^)b

3 Likes

And about Blackfeather, can I safely trade in breaking point with Bonesaw or sorrowblade?
Also, what do you think about SAW? He is quite the controversial characters and I’d love a statement to fall back upon

Then kill healer first, then kill the rest. Its an old RPG lesson: Remove the root to all evil, much like a gardener

You could but I wouldn’t recommend it. It gives you all the states you need. Blackfeather also tends to stay in the fight for sometime so he can stack it well. In 3v3 if your double weapon I could see you trading the breaking point for the bonesaw early but I would still build it later.