Those People

It seems like no matter what patch, this will always happen.

I wait like 3 minutes, finds a match. Then THAT ONE PERSON never accepts, and the screen freezes before saying match is cancelled. You’ve earned a place in hell bud. Either reject or accept stalph that waiting bs.

This always picks up when a new patch starts too, super annoying.

3 Likes

It happens all the time in AoV, too – hardly unique to VG, but incredibly annoying nonetheless!

1 Like

The most annoying part about this is the queue reseting and having to wait another 3 to 5 minutes when all the match maker has to do is find 1 player to replace the one that didn’t accept

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been trying to figure out why it doesn’t seem to keep the rest of the group together. In AoV, it seems to mostly keep the group together, but not always. Maybe because a close match in terms of MMR/Elo/whatever isn’t immediately available, it then falls outside what it considers acceptable and so resets.

1 Like

In the 3v3 days, a player doesn’t accept a new match is found within seconds. Apparently this was changed because they believed it was the cause behind the huge matchmaking mistakes (matching t4 with pros).

Yet in 3v3 matches were never that badly balanced and 5v5 still matches people with 6 tiers difference sometimes even if it’s the first game found.

1 Like

I don’t get that much free time these days so imagine my irritation when it took me 25 minutes to get into a ranked game - queue, declined, queue, declined, queue, declined, draft, dodge, draft. I feel like there should be some compensation lol

1 Like

Even games like cs:go with 300,000 concurrent players takes sometime for finding match and there is always that one guy who doesn’t accept the match.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.