This guide will teach you how to play Captain

Well i can’t lie about that one. You’re right, I’m off right now. I’m pretty sure i spelled leash right. It’s a game isn’t it?Am I trolling the forums or am I leaking my secrets to the community? If I was trolling, i was would post some build that never work. So therefore, yes i have nothing better to do but you are the same as me.

Dude you’ve posted your IGN, anyone can now look you up. You’ve made a post about captains but it takes 30 seconds to look you up to see you’ve never played this role, and when you do you troll build. This is fine at the levels your playing at, but if you did this in tiers 9/10 your team would get murdered.

Enjoy your holidays, I’m jealous. Wish I was a kid again getting months off at a time.

Honestly, captains are too easy to play. I mean I’ve seen good captains and bad. So I can tell the difference between them. Yeah I wish I was back in 5th grade jerking around, fooling around. Fucking around you know? Those were the good old days.

Easy more like fustrating sometimes especially with allies who dont co-ordinate.

Captains aren’t easy to play well. You’ve got more activatables than any other player and you have to make split second decisions on how to use them.

Sure it’s easy at tiers 7, hell you don’t even need a captain at these levels but once your hitting 9/10 a good captain can make or break a team, especially in 5v5.

You’ll find th game is wildly different as you climb higher, people start to counter draft and build and they’ve got better in game mechanics.

This sounds rude, it isn’t meant to be but levels 4-7 are fairly similar, from 8 on wards each level is noticeable different. For instead the difference between VG bronze and Silver is vast, it’s noticablly different when you encounter a pro player.

2 Likes

I’m seriously offended by this

5 Likes

“It’s not that hard to play”
writes a guide about how to play it

hMmMM :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

So…you’re in sixth grade now?

9 Likes

Yes but I prefer more utility (health) to abuse Pulseweave and Rooks better