This game sucks. 0 fun playing it

Idc, no need to argue with me, just lemme vent.

This game sucks. 99% of the developer team sucks, bunch of lazy guys. Game is infested with bugs for more than 2 years. Balance sucks, nothing makes sense. Anka sucks, braindead hero playstyle, whoever made her needs to be fired. Talents suck. Punishment systems suck. Player progression sucks. Ambassador program, big talk, still useless, it was just smec posing for reddit. Community sucks, smec bootlickers and toxic brats. Matchmaking sucks. Elo system sucks. Hero designs suck. Game plagued by powercreep. UI sucks. Marketing team sucks. Everything in this game is halfbaked, rushed and makes zero sense altogether. Esports I don’t care about but they still suck.

VG<Literally any other game.

2 Likes

But uh, the PC release will save it!!!@!@!@!@!@!@

1 Like

You said “VG> any other game” that means VG is better than any other game it’s the “greater than” sign i.e. " VG is greater than any other game".

3 Likes

Whoops, my bad. Was so salty I didn’t realize. I think you get the idea, tho. Thanks for pointing it out.

I honestly think its the head honchos that dont know what there doing. The teams (i think) are being told what to do and so forth every they are tasked to do is irrelevant to actually helping the game.

Creating simple hats in a short amount of time > Creating custom recalls and taunts in a longer period of time

So pick your poison

1 Like

I honestly was reading and expecting you going to talk about one of your games , because that’s why people put threads in salt mine subforum , but this is pure salt coming from bad experience not just one or couple bad games , nivmett said there is a lot of exciting things coming in the next updates , Iam still waiting .

2 Likes

I agree 30303030303030330303030

Well, my boi, what the heck did you expect? That’s why I posted it in the Salt Mine in the first place. Besides:

???

Btw:

Yeah, they have been saying this for what? 1 year and a half?
Yet everyone is still waiting.

VG is the big succ rn.

6 Likes

Not all salt comes from matches, I could rant about the blue print system etc

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.