The New Petal...is Insane BUT

The big problem is even the slightest stat changes with her to make her 5v5 viable will break her 3v3 she is really a hero that needs a 3v3 stat and a 5v5 stat

1 Like

Vox and Koshka have been heavily reworked too.

I remember… In my day… Vox was a jungler! Y’all… Whippersnappers!

Or joule with the turning cycle of the Titanic…
If you thought Reza was Clunky last patch Joule used to turn slower than Phinneas…

I think slower Phinn was more imposing. He doesn’t seem to instill the same fear in folks anymore.

1 Like

Give her five munions.

No stat change to unbalance 3v3 and they’ll last longer late game.

If she’s too beast then nerf the munion stats a little and voila! Balanced?

1 Like

her minions definitely need an upgrade or update, imo they die too easily and with hero now crazy in the 5v5 scene, i find them to die more quickly.

edit:too

Wanna know who destroys both ozo n petal?
SAW

1 Like

But that petal build :sob:
I would build Boots, Aegis , BM, Eve, SG, SG/DE
AS on her is a wasted item slot. She needs high CP because munions health scales with CP.

Maybe she needs to command 5 munions in 5v5… Just like fortress has 5 wolves and Churnwalker has 5 chains.

Nah. She really doesn’t need anything if you go eve,aftershock, health, and cp otherwise.

Eve and AS? Talk about trashing your overall CP… That is 90 cp on two items… A Frostburn alone grants you 10 more and is cheaper to boot…

1 Like

Yeah it does. Lol don’t mind me. I try to slap an AS on everybody. She actually procs it often because of her munions if I’m not mistaken. But she is hindered max dmg wise with both of them. But petal isn’t about high dmg. At least as CP. She’s about constant dot and sustain. That’s where they both come in. You don’t want to out power your opponents so much as just chip at them and outsustain until its not worth it for them, then blow them up with ult barrages.

Her minions won’t prif AS just as they don’t proc SF… if they did they’d be OP.

They do. When you use A to plant seeds, you get AS proc from it. Get enough energy and spam seeds to always have an AS effect when you target enemies.

Yeah that’s because your dropping seeds aka using a ability, the minions don’t trigger AS, your basic attack does.

What our suggesting can be done on absolutely any hero…

Yes. That’s the point. You’re using an ability. Not any hero can proc as consistently as soon as it’s up. Petal can because of her low A cooldown.

You’re giving away so much DMG by doing this, only way your lowering cooldowns is to build CW.

Personally I’d far rather have a DE and a SG to dish out huge DMG with those minions.

Yeah true but it helps your sustain a bit, and you have to be in basic range all the time anyway so I figure use it. Your mileage may vary though.

Why would you want to nerf a hero who is not particularly strong atm?