The best Talent for each hero

I want to know your opinions.
Basically the title says everything.
I want to know what talent of each hero is the best/useful for them.
For example, for me, the rare of Idris is the best of his three talents, why? it makes him more broken than he currently is.

(sorry if I expresed wrong I feel that I had grammatical mistakes lmao).

Flicker’s Rare Talent is the best of his IMO. The insane damage and cooldown is too good to say no to. Though his Epic is fun for the crazy speeds he can reach. Legendary is a bit boring outside of BR.

Samuel - Rare (high level): Endless self-healing, less need for a babysitter and allows you to leave out the armor for more damage.
Grace - Legendary: self explanatory. The heal reduction isn’t that much, especially when you throw in a crystal item or two.
Adagio - Rare (high level): ENDLESS HEALING SPAM.
Flicker - Epic (if you’re not building captain): The speed boost is very disengage-friendly, and can help you zip around to help your teammates.
SAW - Rare (high level)/Epic (generally): Rare is great for bunched up enemies. Use high level for when you’re up against idiots with no concept of spacing. Generally Epic is better/best because it completely negates his slow. It turns SAW into a complete beast with no downside.
Idris - Rare: Best of both worlds. Build CP for untimate cancer.
Lyra - Epic: Use against Joule/Taka for instant “top rage quit compilation”.
Ardan - Epic (high level): How to one-shot everyone 101. Build WP for ultimate cancer.
Catherine - Epic: Stun train OP.
Gwen - Rare (CP, high level)/Epic(WP): Rare is better for max ability spam, Epic is good for more skillful use of abilities. Allows you to focus on damage without worrying how you’re going to get away/kite.
Joule - Epic: Use with Echo, SG, and CW to ult every 2 seconds and melt everyone.
Phinn - Legendary (high level)/Epic: Use legendary if you have two hyper carries. Soak up the damage and let them both backline from behind you. A crystal-heavy Lyra and a carry will also work. Her emergency healing and dive-deny is a big help. Epic is all-around great for diving and disengage.
Krul - Epic: Use in case of “both my teammates chose squishies and now I’m a babysitter”.

I have no opinion on the rest, mostly because I don’t play them.

4 Likes

mostly rare one, with some exception

kestroll - epic
baron - epic
ardan - epic
skye - legendary
koshka - legendary
taka - epic

1 Like

Grumpjaw legendary - eats multiple heroes. possible to eat all 3 heroes, with bonus duration and CD reduction. So broken it’s funny.

Kestrel epic to glimmer shot them to death . Greatest poop strat of all time.

1 Like

I was about to say Ardan’s epic talent is the best, but it was already mentioned twice.

So for Ardan, I’d use his Epic talent. Nothing like building a full wp build and a single echo to delete 2 people at once :^)

Only pick his Rare when the enemy team has less than 7.5m range. I usually go Epic whenever I play him

1 Like

And his Rare at high levels. Build full Contraptions for maximum effect

2 Likes

Get that to lvl 5, build Echo. Eat n’ port back home. Ez

The first part however isn’t ez though. Please ask your parents before buying those things

Never knew Ardan had talents other than rare?? :thinking:

3 Likes

Even standing at the base doesn’t kill them as fast as 6 fully loaded glimmer shots to the face. Base damage is too slow. :yum:

1 Like

Legendary Adagio
Epic Kestrel
Epic Ardan
Legendary Phinn

Ill give all the heroes best talents-
Adagio-L
Alpha-E
Ardan-R
Baptiste-R
Baron-E
Blackfeather-E/R
Catherine-E
Celeste-E
Churnwalker-R
Flicker-E
Fortress-L
Glaive-E/L
Grace-L
Grumpjaw-R/L
Gwen-R
Idris-R
Joule-E
Kestrel-E
Koshka-L
Krul-E
Lance-R
Lorelai-L
Lyra-E
Malene-L
Ozo-E
Petal-L
Phinn-L
Reim-E
Reza-R
Ringo-R
Rona-R
Samuel-R/L
SAW-E/R
Skaarf-R
Skye-R/L
Taka-R
Tony-R
Varya-R
Vox-E

I’m almost totally agree with you.
I prefer the Epic talent of Phinn.

1 Like

That’s what I almost totally think.

1 Like

Ive recently got used to Skye’s Epic. The zone control is just crazy. They can’t run, they can’t hide, They just die.

Slow movement heroes get melted. Try it in Blitz.

1 Like

No one talked about SAW’s epic… Full cp saw with epic talent is insane…

1 Like

Very true. Sometimes i forget i’m using his Epic and I’m like… why am I still so fast fully spun up, kite for days.

still against Skye’s Epic, he loses. lol.

How about WP Baptiste Epic? Reaper of souls, the never ending Empowerment…

Reim’s Epic? I’ve witnessed this tank take on hero after hero after hero hoping to take him down… I would love to see a show down between Ardan’s Epic Heavy hitter and Reim’s insane fortified health.

i did mention SAW’s epic :stuck_out_tongue:
His epic is better than the others but a high level rare is OP

1 Like

*cough cough

I have that talent at level 5 and I tryhard Blitz with it everytime. The build is double SG, CW, AS, HC, Defense

1 Like