The Autumn Map is Back~!

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Its 5v5. How do you want it to be original.

Look at all the other mobile mobas, they’re less original than VG itself. I would love to hear your ideal map.

How you can be less original when you come up with the idea in the first place? (dota)

Also for the long development and by their words in that year+, we expected atleast a little bit different layout or atleast different jungle mechanics/monsters buffs and effects.

Let’s be honest, the whole game was designed around 3vs3 and halcyon map. Everything from items, ro heroes, to stats. Every hero was designed for 3vs3, that’s why some don’t work good in 5vs5 even after buff after buff. That’s why CC is so toxic, as it’s onw thing to have 3 CC players at max and other to have 5. Not to mention the 2-3 hard CC and utility meta nowdays. The game itself is boring to play, the MM is toxic and even more so nowdays with the rank reset.

The game is just not suited for 5vs5, it needed a hard rework of everything. Not just HP x2 and item/balance changes. Entire kits don’t work good in 5vs5. They rushed it, should had rework other aspects of the game, polish the gameplay more and then release. Not in the bad state it was and now after people learned the optimal ways to win - it’s far worse to play. Not to mention the small as ever pool of viable heroes. There were stronger and weaker always, but in 3vs3 if you are good with X hero, it was duable esp last patches before the changes. Right now if you don’t pick from a small pool of heroes - gg. That if not bumping into another pro/smurf. The other day I was paired with hundor and tetnojj. I am curently t9 bronze from t10 bronze. Do you think this is right? To put me in one game (the side doesn’t matter) with top1 and top10 in Europe that duoq with voice comms? The enemy team dodged, I guess someone knew vs who he will play.

/general rant

1 Like