Teammates, Gameplay, Bugs, Rank System

I don’t know how to write a salt mine topic but whatever. I started the game 3 years ago and never saw teammates like these days even at T1-2-3. They’re giving up easily, spamming pings, trash talking, trolling, AFKing in every match. I couldn’t see a nice match in this season.

Gameplay is getting worse and worse. It’s too fast for 10 players strategy game. I can’t enjoy with deep strategies (even there isn’t some). Push lane, go tf, if you won go dragon, if you lose give up. Always same story.

Let talk a bit about bugs. They’re everywhere… That’s all! :blush:

Rank system? Should i talk about it? At least i’ll say few things. I grind 2,5 years for getting T10 and i did it at autumn season (when system is not broken)( and i lost it with t9 gold at summer season :pensive:). With the winter season, my grind meant nothing! My 2,5 years meant nothing!

Semc must know they can’t rise with these steps.

After all, i quit untill next season for see what’ll happen.

And, can u suggest few enjoyable and not P2W games for android?

Sorry for bad English, it wasn’t my primary language

Yah, toxic behavior is really rampant these days. SEMC’s fear of losing players has always held them back from doing anything that would ACTUALLY decrease toxicity, such as effective bans (by device identifier, for example), and so it’s become as much a part of this community as complaining about SEMC. :wink:

Totally agree. I (along with many others who worked with the API back when that was a thing) predicted that their lack of attention to fixing bugs was going to haunt them in the future, because code built on top of buggy code ends up with – you guessed it – MORE bugs which are even HARDER to find and fix. And that’s exactly where we are today.

Progression in this game has been broken for a really long time.

3 Likes

I still stand by an annual full or major tier reset. Go down 1 or 2 tiers each season, but during one season per year (Let’s say spring season) we can have a full or major reset without extremely insane elo gain in order to keep tiers as balanced as possible without having to grind EVERY rank EVERY season

1 Like

That’s what i dream when i went to bed! I hope they’ll do this. :frowning:

Were you around when that’s how it worked?

Just the current games I play rn.

Fire Emblem Heros (much like their handheld games)
Honkai Impact 3 (Anime)
Cytus 2 (Music)
Sdorica (Its interesting but hard to describe)
Lanota (Music)
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.(Like hand held game with gatcha)
And Transistor (Google transistor markipler for a good time)

Nothing is really ptw besides some balance and not broken Gatcha.

1 Like

Thank u so much i’ll try all of them bcuz i don’t have any game for playing. XD

1 Like

FWIW, I’ll second Honkai Impact 3rd… it’s a great game, even if I don’t play it often enough any more to keep up with all the new stuff!

1 Like

Fun Fact is that even the SEMC dev ShinKaigain plays HI3rd

2 Likes

I remember that, but that was seasonal. I feel like an ANNUAL reset would make the grind feel a bit better than back then while keeping the tiers far more balanced than they are rn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.