Talents should be part of hero mastery

If the talents stay in game they should at least make talents less glory to upgrade and balance them

And Nerf epic kensei so much broken

They wonā€™t make talents cheaper, otherwise people wouldnā€™t spend ice on them, which is what SEMC wants.

Now that I certainly agree with! Lorelaiā€™s and San Fengā€™s epic talents jump to the front of my mind as well.

Legendary SF>epic SF. You literally canā€™t atack him, he is always in counter stance.

1 Like

What if, WHAT IF, they added a draft to blitz. To keep in line with the short game mode, limit it to 10 seconds for selections. Either San Feng or Kensei would be banned all the time, and thus, balance indirectly achieved. Mwahaha!

People would start dodging because they canā€™t play the hero they want. Playing a brawl mode to then not play whatever you want isā€¦ strange.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the problem. They introduced something that is going to be VERY difficult to drastically change. That is why adding pay 2 win models in a competitive game is NEVER a good idea.

I was being mostly facetious with the post, ha. Youā€™re correct. If I paid money or grinded to get that Kensei level 10 epic for my auto wins, I want to use it, gosh darn it!

Alas, one can dream.

It might not be the perfect place to say it, but I donā€™t want to start a topic just for thatā€¦

There is a talent which in my opinion is so much more broken than kensei epicā€¦ (I usually manage to bring down a kensei epic with my kinetic legendary lvl 1)

Itā€™s Adagio Legendary Ult lvl 5, I faced a couple of time a team playing it.
I can still accept the fact it fully heals (125% actually) their whole team while still dealing 100% damageā€¦
What is highly wrong is the 25% cooldown, coupled with CW, he can basically cast it every 10 seconds ><

Guest, regarding legendary SF, I happened to drop it, but struggled to make it amazing. Yeah, technically it can be a permanent counterstance, except when enemies are not dumb and donā€™t target you, and when it runs off, you basically spent 3 seconds doing nothing waiting for being damaged and then spend 10sec as if you hadnā€™t any talent.

Adagio can be stunned, kensei has literally no counterplay possible: he canā€™t be damaged, he canā€™t be cced. Legendary adagio also has another vulnerability: he has to hit his allies, which forces them to stay within a certain range from him.

1 Like

I can stun Kensei in Blitz. Maybe the ones I faced are only lvl 4-5 epic, but I can without issue chain stun them. Admittedly, Kinetic legendary is kinda queen of stun.

Adagio lvl 5 legendary, even if you stun him, itā€™s coming back 10 sec later. But Iā€™m may be biased that they were playing as a team, so it also helped their coordination and strategies.

Kensei epic has less cooldown than the duration of the invulnerability, during the invulnerability Celestial Shroud doesnā€™t trigger, meaning a max level epic kensei is invulnerable to everything.

^^ This ā€¦ I mean, wtf? Can we just combine all the talent talk into one thread so I can burn it with fire ignore it?

God, I canā€™t begin to tell you how much I despise what talents did to this game ā€¦

3 Likes

Most op talents after kensei elic is legendary lorelai itā€™s give her ally 12 second of invulnerability that enough kill all enemyā€™s .

I match vs lorlai L talents with Idris epic they never die and if they buy CS you canā€™t do anything.

I got matched against Skye in ARAL and she had legendary talent , I was hiding behind turrets with my team and still dying until I checked her talent and it was legendary I canā€™t hide or body block her damage that was too strong .

Yeah that Skye talent so annoying I forget epic churn he can 1vs3 when he max level

Nerf :broken_heart:broken talents

I havenā€™t played before talents era, but I donā€™t think theyā€™re that bad, where they are. A little balance might be good to them, but itā€™s fine, theyā€™re only present in some of the ā€œcasualā€ modes. (And again, that comes from somebody who never spent money on talents).

Now, I would stop playing directly it they were crazy enough to introduce talents in ranked, so I can understand that if you were used (and liked) talentless blitz, seeing it swarmed by talents feels badā€¦ The same way Iā€™m used to ranked without talents and I would quit if it changed.

2 Likes