[Suggestion] There is no chainsaw hero yet

To answer the question… It would be possible to attach a chainsaw to a Minigun, but the recoil of said Minigun plus the weight of the chainsaw would be too much to carry, so realistically SAW would need to be even slower to balance it out

I figured it would be like that, but he seems to know a bit about weapons and I wanted his hypothetical opinion. I was looking for more the “it would be possible” part, not the result of it. You’d obviously have a heavier gun/slower SAW, but I wanted to know would you bind it to the gun with some sort of rope-like material? Solder it or something? He knows the exact specifics of the gun type and stuff, and I’m interested in metal and machines. This sort of stupid hypothetical fantasy nonsense intrigues me, but I just came off as aggressive.

1 Like

I don’t really know how you’d attach a chainsaw to saws gun as it needs both blade and motor, the only way I’d think it would be done is if saw got a new customised version that had the chainsaw built alongside the gun not just added on afterwards.
For better idea what it is like, a visual aid from gears of war, not the same gun but the chainsaw was built into the gun for a more seamless design
IMG_7416
Also I don’t think you came off as aggressive but more that he didn’t understand what you were actually asking and just went ‘fantasy, anything is possible’

2 Likes