[Suggestion] I need a Bartender Baptiste skin

Nope legendary saw skin with slurred speech voice lines

Bullet beer burp for breakfast… alcohol poisoning

2 Likes

Tbh Grace is probably better

This text will be blurred

Forget all that skin. We need summer party lyra, grace and alpha. Maybe rona too. Them in bikinis

1 Like

Erm. is there even a stereotype for the job as a Bartender ? Is there a Bartender uniform? Maybe if you worked for the Queen, but I believe that’s a butler.

Bartender Baptiste would basically be anything under the sun. His default skin is a bartender. Technically he’s throwing out drinks already. His B can’t be obvious so that can’t change and his ULT already looks like drunken barfighters (is there a difference between undead souls and drunk zombies wandering the streets?)

Point is. there is little difference to his default skin. He’s wearing a Tux and a Top hat. How much more “bartender” like can you get? He’s throwing out “GREEN” viles of “bad mojo?” doesn’t that sound, look and feel like “absinthe” the legendary drink that makes you hallucinate? C’mon now. He IS a bartender already. and a Damn good one.

Google search “absinthe”. You’ll see what i mean.

This is common thing people think of when thinking of bartender

2 Likes

Never heard of Absinthe before I googled it… It kinda looks similar, but Baptiste looks more like an early 19th century gentleman with make-up