Suggestion and Poll: Official Forums LFG Discord

I know there are a few Discords floating around but they aren’t official and full of other (while enjoyable :D) discussion.

Do you think people (you) would use a LFG discord for people who just want to party up without the commitments of a guild or the Discord chat to sort through?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The channel would only be used to find party members. Nothing else.

There are already channels for each region for this in the official Discord, aren’t there?

Right. I was hoping for just forumers, as I (hope) think they’re less likely to tilt, afk, or troll.

What, you’re saying it’s a disaster over there? (Which it is …) :gwenrainbowbarf:

1 Like

LOL I said nothing of the sort. Should I just go there and find party members? Have you had success with it?

Ah, but I did! Lol :haha: I find it awfully hard to find anything useful there.

Honestly, I don’t know. It’s such a HUGE server that I think it would be hard to do so, but I’ve not tried it. (I’m a guild leader, so I mostly play with guild members when I’m not playing solo queue.)

SEMF has people you can play with :stuck_out_tongue:

Thing is it’s easy to get there and see people just chilling and talking, which is great, but not what a LFG channel should be IMO.

oh…
so you want a place just for finding buddies to play with? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe a party up server would be nice

Could just make an lfg in Afterfold. Would save you the trouble of starting over.

I’d enjoy such a thing. Definitely. I’d be happy to help if you’d like any.

1 Like

What if SEMF had a LFG channel?

1 Like

I like the idea if it became an official resource of the forums and was visible here.