Story Time Everyone

Once upon a time a cheese was not found by Flicker. “It should be here,” Blackfeather said, mouth full of premium italian mozarella, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, and haggis. Zozo then responded with “Malene and I just broke Koshka’s skull open with my hoop. I’ll fix it with bandaids.” meanwhile Flicker is hitting blackfeather with Consecutive Normal Punches. In short, blackfeather explodes. Flicker was quickly nerfed. —Nivmett

CLOCKWORK

Cooldown reduced from 35% to 0%
Crystal power increased from 40 to 150

2 Likes

Once upon a time a cheese was not found by Flicker. “It should be here,” Blackfeather said, mouth full of premium italian mozarella, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, and haggis. Zozo then responded with “Malene and I just broke Koshka’s skull open with my hoop. I’ll fix it with bandaids.” meanwhile Flicker is hitting blackfeather with Consecutive Normal Punches. In short, blackfeather explodes. Flicker was quickly nerfed. —Nivmett

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC.

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC it was wonderland. Alice

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker.

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone.

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone. “The End!” he quipped.

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone. “The End!” he quipped, as he himself got ulted

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone. “The End!” he quipped, as he himself got ulted by Grumpjaw, who went

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone. “The End!” he quipped, as he himself got ulted by Grumpjaw, who went dead, and stayed dead.

CLOCKWORK

Flicker was not happy, so he made a masterplan to take over SMEC. But that’s not SEMC. it was wonderland. Alice amassed an army against flicker. But flicker was smart and teamed up with Pepsi man and Barnie. Sadly, Baron ult’ed everyone. “The End!” he quipped, as he himself got ulted by Grumpjaw, who went dead, and stayed dead.

Meanwhile koshka is in a coma

CLOCKWORK

Meanwhile koshka is in a coma because samuel likes to

CLOCKWORK

Meanwhile koshka is in a coma because samuel likes to play with sleeping magic

CLOCKWORK

Meanwhile koshka is in a coma because Samuel likes to play with sleeping music. Meanwhile, Jake and logan Paul

CLOCKWORK

Meanwhile koshka is in a coma because Samuel likes to play with sleeping music. Meanwhile, Jake and logan Paul you lost the game.

1 Like