Story Time Everyone

The rules are simple keep adding four words to the post above you.

Taka’s box was found

1 Like

Besides gwen’s wood bed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside.

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. I am Blackfeather. He

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he

1 Like

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end.

ignore this

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and fire went up Ringo’s

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and fire went up Ringo’s chimney. Poor baby Ringo

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and fire went up Ringo’s chimney. Poor baby Ringo. He has his only arm burnt to crisp

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and fire went up Ringo’s chimney. Poor baby Ringo. He has his only arm burnt to crisp, yum! After that

Just a side note. Words like " and ", " so " etc don’t count as story. Get your lazy arse up and make a full sentence.

Taka’s box was found Besides gwen’s wood bed with naked Gwen inside. He himself was nowhere to be found though because he found a flower to pick, but I am Blackfeather, he thought he can outrun my wit and fool me with those traps lying all around. He died, the end. Then he got rezzed by Reza himself, and fire went up Ringo’s chimney. Poor baby Ringo. He has his only arm burnt to crisp, yum!
After that we move to another location to observe the might dragon - Ghostwing itself in its natural habitat… wait what’s that!?.

It’s Blackclaw! Blackclaw has come to challenge Ghostwing to decide who’s the superior dragon on the Rise, once and for all.

And then the Kraken comes and stomps them both

After that we move to another location to observe the might dragon - Ghostwing itself in its natural habitat… wait what’s that!?.It’s Blackclaw! Blackclaw has come to challenge Ghostwing to decide who’s the superior dragon on the Rise, once and for all.And then the Kraken comes and stomps them both yelling, Where’s the Golden