Star Guardian 2022 - Coming 14 July

I’ve been trying to hold off posting any Star Guardian news until I had something more than rumors to pass along. But as it seems likely that the wait is almost over, I just couldn’t contain myself any longer :upside_down_face:

For those who don’t know, Star Guardian is League’s most popular skin line and alternate universe. Current Star Guardians are:

• Ahri
  • Ezreal
  • Janna
  • Jinx
  • Lulu
  • Lux
  • Miss Fortune
  • Neeko
  • Poppy
  • Soraka
  • Syndra

and corrupted SGs Zoe, Xayah, and Rakan

Riot confirmed early this year that some new SG skins would be making their appearance this year, and as they’ve been tight-lipped about specifics, the rumor mill has been rife with speculation.

Over the past few weeks, some hints of a major SG event have leaked: the event is said to be on the order of 2020’s Spirit Blossom, with at least 12 new skins — and possibly as many as 17 — debuting during the event.

Which champs are getting the SG treatment this year? Unconfirmed leaks suggest that

• Kai’Sa
  • Akali
  • Ekko
  • Taliyah
  • Rell
  • Morgana
  • Sona
  • Quinn
  • Fiddlesticks (!!!)

and a new bot lane champ will all get SG (or corrupted SG) skins. Syndra may be getting a Prestige SG skin as well.

Follow this topic to get the latest info about the biggest event of League’s 2022 season!

1 Like
First SG skins leaked!

Looks like Akali will be a Dark Star Guardian, while Kai’Sa is on the side of light!

1 Like

SG 2022 OFFICIAL TEASER

1 Like

Im extremely hyped with how they seem to be going along woth things!

Also Orianna, Sera, and Senna are getting WR Exclusive skins as well so :flushed::star_struck:

1 Like

SG 2022 ORCHESTRAL THEME

1 Like

STAR GUARDIAN SONA

STAR NEMESIS FIDDLESTICKS

1 Like

Source: ThePotatoWard

Sharp-eyed Taliyah mains like me noticed that Taliyah’s SG icon was lacking her freckles, and some folks loudly let Riot know they’d messed up. Here’s a preview of the fixed icon, which will be the actual in-game one when SG hits the live servers:

STAR GUARDIAN KAI’SA

STAR GUARDIAN EKKO

PRESTIGE STAR GUARDIAN EKKO

STAR GUARDIAN NILAH

STAR GUARDIAN TALIYAH

Riot:

One stone at a time? One helping hand at a time.

Surfing into the fray, Star Guardian Taliyah has arrived and is ready to assist!

From July 28 to August 29, Riot Games will donate 100% of proceeds from Taliyah’s StarGuardian skin to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund.

Riot is getting MASSIVE blowback on social media, Reddit, etc. for their decision to make some long-hoped-for Star Guardian skins exclusive to Wild Rift: Seraphine, Orianna, Senna, Redeemed Xayah & Rakan …

PC players are understandably furious …

1 Like

Here are the Wild Rift exclusive SG skins :rage: for anyone interested:

STAR GUARDIAN ORIANNA (WILD RIFT)

STAR GUARDIAN SENNA (WILD RIFT)

STAR GUARDIAN SERAPHINE (WILD RIFT)

REDEEMED STAR GUARDIANS XAYAH & RAKAN (WILD RIFT)

1 Like

SG 2022 EVENT TEASER

In game promo/countdown!

SESSIONS: SG TALIYAH

EDIT: added link to the playlist! also, it’s a VERY fun soundtrack!

SG 2022 EVENT TRAILER

Ultimate Spellbook … :nauseated_face: