Some Vainglory Players Attitudes

…are confusing.

I personally have seen many different shades in my time playing Vainglory for nearly 3 years.

The ones I always get pissed of is the players that just throws the game, intentional or not, just because they don’t try to close out a match when the can (by killing the Vain or taking a game winning objective).

I see this kind of attitude of “Oh! We’re winning! Let’s rub it in their faces before we win!” Proceeds to lose in an embarassing fashion.

Mainly in Brawl modes to be fair, especially ARAL.

I get it, it’s thrilling for some. For those that have truly won their match (by virtue of skill or extremely one sided match up), I’m ok with them taunting my team and not finishing the match already.

It’s those that clearly could topple at any moment is what annoys me to no end. Sometimes it’s so bloody obvious we will lose if we don’t close out the match.

I lost a good amount of games because my teammates had this shitty attitude.

To me, if we lose due to this, I will 100% downvote the morons and say they absolutely deserved to lose.

TL;DR: Close out matches before taunting, no matter what the case. Players that do not close matches that they could clearly lose in an instant are moronic and don’t deserve to win at all.

3 Likes

The amount of times people doing this has pissed me off is mental.

1 Like

And this is why you use Taunts after the match : D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.