Smurfing Discussion

The problem is not fighting players weaker than you, the problem is fighting players far weaker than them to the point where they just don’t feel it’s ranked nor a challenge.

End of my presence in this thread.

Mmmmmm positive or negative , I would say for a new player frustrating to play against smurf but for the player smurfing is refreshing , for me when I was climbing facing smurf wasn’t a problem like I know this guy a smurf from his play style so I just accept losing the game to a smurf , and it’s actually challenging to play against smurfing so as a player trying to climb smurfs gives you a whole new in game experience , like you see them and wonder what is happening , if you take it as a game to learn not to climb you won’t be mad at that smurf , but if you are in the climbing mode you probably going to get mad but not that mad , losing to equally skilled players is way frustrating .

The difference between me and you is Iam not saying to people it’s disgusting and you should stop smurfing , Iam asking semc to banned smurfing and make things equal , so I can play against people risking their elo and not practicing in other accounts without risking their elo while I do that , so in the current game situation I would say smurfs are positive (neutral to be more clear but a bit positive) thing for the game but Iam 100% with any decision of removing them and make everyone play in their main account .

And you will vs t5 player teams in ranked game?

You said it better than I could and with less words!

I can make simple analogy with quake… pros there played anyone, literally… from weaklings to other pros. If someone is in the server and wants: hf gl f3 (f3 default for ready). No excuses… this is to be a real top player or even just good, you play anyone and gives your best to win and respect the enemy (i.e. not fun trolling because he is weaker).

Also the arguments here how 2500 elo players that the t10s/g are matched with most of the games are super weaklings, but t7 players are a good match…

Edit: 10x for the close, it was going nowhere.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.