Skye's FB bug

Wow that’s a serious issue, we’re tou nullwared?

I swear it happened to me as WP grace i used my A on the joule and there were no damage :rage: it couldve win the game… so tilting. if SEMC doesnt get their thing together VG will totally be left in the dark.

I’ve reported it, but it’s apparently one of the many bugs that they have trouble reproducing and thus hasn’t been fixed. It cropped up with 2.12, so I believe it’s part of the rash of bugs that came as a bonus with the rewritten E.V.I.L. engine for 5v5, though it has happened to me in every mode I’ve played. It’s so rare that I can’t find any pattern to it.

1 Like

Until you start having to memerize over 100 keyboard and mouse shortcuts

did they try strafing left and right while using Foward Barrage? I managed to reproduce this bug easily.

1 Like

I was referring to the “can’t activate ANY ability” bug, not the Skye FB bug.

1 Like

oh, my bad. good luck trying to reproduce that. I would be watching replays to try and figure it out.

If I thought they’d bother to fix it, I might do that. But I have no confidence that they see it as a “show stopper”, and they’ve repeatedly said they are primarily focused on fixing “show stopping” bugs.

(I don’t understand that approach. I fix ALL bugs that I know about, but maybe that’s just me.)

2 Likes

I’m autistic so that is a non issue for me…

I understand your approach. I do the same with being a mechanic. Maybe it’s a cash flow problem… Can’t comment too much, but somehow I’m feeling some internal conflict that’s hindering their ability to be productive and effective.

Kinda seems like they are rushing the huge bugs for the esport season

I always miss the double minion camp in jungle as it passes right through them

1 Like

And how it’s not a show stopper to press ability or in my case item just to see it didnt activate leading to death or if you are captain - your carry death? Yeah, totally not making an impact to the fun of playing. :smiley: semc logic…

1 Like

Oh that happened to me too. I was playing Ozo and my A was not activating so i thought i was not close enough even though I really am.

1 Like

No activation of abilities and items is major bug as it can get. This is the difference between win/lose.

Can they fix gwen’s random invisible a too

1 Like

I complained about this one months and months ago on the SEMC Slack – @idmonfish was actually at the Lair that day and saw my post; he mentioned it to an engineer, who said that they know about it but that it’s “just a visual bug” and not high on the priority list. (It also happens to other heroes when activating the A ability right after an AA, though Gwen is one of the most obvious because of the visual and sound effects associated with her A.)

It drives me crazy that they think that kind of stuff is okay not to fix.

2 Likes

I understand a visual issue not being high priority with all the other bugs atm but it is a game stopper as if you don’t know if your ability activated you try it again and die

Guess it’s a question of time and money… rather than a “I can’t be asked” issue.

The gwen bugs been sound for what feels like months, guess I noticed it more when I was messing around with Cp Gwen as our literally spamming that A ability. Whilst I can understand them prioritising bigger issues you’d think they’d have gotten around to resolving it 3/4 months later.

1 Like