Should SEMC extend the ICE only hero purchase time?

I know all about it, but still think it was going to help now. Look how bad things are turning for the game. As for vg silvers, why not make your statement about vg golds (5 or so in EU, 50 silvers)? A lot of the pro players are vg bronze. Yes, a lot of boosted players there, but also real vg’s. It’s hard to gather, but not imposiable - pro/good players know each other + good guild can help. Either way, there are a lot of problems that wasn’t there (or hidden well) in 3vs3 times.

2 Likes

There are close to 50 VG silver+ players in each server. It isnt that hard. I see almost 5-10 VG silver/gold players on whenever i go on.
PS- SEA has like 20 vg golds and 80 vg silvers so thats a 100 together + most pros are VG bronze like he mentioned above.

Definitely support it, although i would never buy a new hero with ICE. Just save it for chests and events.

Speaking of making money though, a while ago I would NEVER have spent any real cash on this but for me, low price, high reward purchases are much better which they have done. So something which hasn’t been around that long has made me do something I wouldn’t do in the beginning. SEMC can make money without focuses on the accessibility of new heroes.

I basically called it. I knew it would just be a matter of time before they went to a longer ICE only period. I was hoping for 10 days but 14 is still reasonable.

Which is useless, buying a hero that won’t pass the ban phase is just a waste of ice.

I agree. I recommended a random unbannable system for rank, It would have 4 heroes per match that can’t be banned. This way there is about a 1/10 chance of getting a hero like Anka. This would make buying heroes have some value in rank.

Imagine if that happened with kensei on release, people wouldn’t play ranked until that period is over.

This is how it is, agree. It can take a few months before the new hero starts to see play in ranked as a new ones take the ban spots.