SEMC just killed all small sub count content creators

I would like of smaller channels get some spotlight, fyi i edit of my ipad LOL.

1 Like

New content= skins etc

Weekly as in like every video a week? Thats not really hard to be honest. It would be if it was like EVERY DAY. That would suck, anyways feels bad man

Alexa play the losing theme of vainglory

Thats not hard? Have you ever attempted to make good videos every week? You need to edit, make thumbnails, be funny etc

But its one video in seven days, Iā€™m pretty sure you can do ALL that in like a day or 5 hours or whatever. Plus humor? Im not trying to brag but uhhhhh hehā€¦humor is my thing heh. I guess humor comes off as natural to some peopleā€¦but i mean you dont have to make funny videos, they can be informative, funny, casual, machinimas, you know, maybe you should try machinimas, thats a category that hasnt really been done much

You can also be like a news infomer about vainglory news and leaks and more, or like talk about tips about that stuff, you know, the usual

If I was reading everything correctly then the guidelines are the base rules and arrangements to get into the VCP program can be made by contacting SEMC. If thatā€™s the case I feel like itā€™s alright with what they have done.

I donā€™t think itā€™s the weekly thing thatā€™s too big of a problem but the subs. If your really strapped for time then yea 1 video of vg per week may be an issue for someone who does another game besides vg

Yeah the only problem i see are the subs