Saw ULT got changed

So when did they make it so that you’d have to manually select your target for every shot of his ULT ?

i don’t know how to feel about this. :woozy_face:

on one hand you’ll no longer waste it on minions when it activates, but the trade off is an extra layer of targeting skills needed.

I kinda liked the challenge of NOT targeting minions when i hit my ULT, walking about feeling powerful, knowing the next target is :skull_and_crossbones::100:.

I couldn’t find any topic about this, is there one ? i would really like to read about it.

The rework to his ult happened a back in 3.10. I don’t think there was ever a specific thread about it, but there was some discussion on it in the 3.10 balance notes thread.

5 Likes

Keep practicing with it. I found that over time, I ended up liking it a LOT better. The damage is pretty impactful, adds another aoe element, and can scale with both CP and WP.

2 Likes

He lost his close battles burst, the execution and his CP path deals less damage than previously.

1 Like

Yeah what @VaKTaBi said: he’s not going to run into battles burst nuking people anymore, as wp or cp, but he can more reliably take down targets now without the dreaded ult downtime being a factor, not to mention you can lead enemies into ult shots now so overall less dps but more versatility and reliability.

Generally he’s more mobile now.

2 Likes