Salty rant, not really... My hopes for balance in 4.0

Catherine and Arden and Churn dont need to be “reworked” because they do what they need to do and it works better than most of the older heros that need more help.

Adagios ult is the only part of his kit that could use a touch up and the rest of heros you listed I agree with.

That could be said for most of the older heros.

I have the feeling that the reason why they aren’t reworking heros is because they’re trying to catch up with the other mobas with the hero count.

And because it’s not easy to rework a hero without changing the identity.

Didnt they have a team with 4-5 people to create heros? wait… they probably got laid off :tipping_hand_man:

Which doesn’t make it easy. What heroes would you rework?

Saw Petal Taka.

Just give them new kits or new identity. I mean it would be nice for the to keep their current identity but if it needs to be changed to difficulty, then change it

If you change their identity they will no longer be that hero.

I should have rephrased that better :mask: I mean changing the identity as Petal having mobile personal minions -> into being a AoE mage with planted munion turrets. Keeping the identity of being a munion (cant find the right word :man_facepalming:) pet master something

Thats one, and the others? IMO, the hardest one is Taka.

The should give him a kit similar to the new akali

Akali? whats that?

I always thought that Taka should be a skillshot hero with a higher damage potential

1 Like

How would you do that? reading hero reworks is alwys interesting.

Akali Spotlight

Apart from her B, the kit reminds me a lot of Anka.

1 Like

That smoke bomb looks awesome, and would be a good rework for the Kaku

2 Likes

Well, Taka rework idea No.1 - The Hit-And-Run.

Heroic Perk - Fox’s Tenacity

Taka’s basic attack deals a burst of crystal damage every 6 seconds, dealing X damage (+100% CP Ratio).

After using an ability, Taka gains a burst of movement speed for 3 seconds.

A - Kaiten

Taka flips over a target, gaining invulnerability while in the air.
Each upgrade of this ability increases its damage, casting range and decreases its cooldown.

Overdrive: Taka becomes invulnerable after finishing this ability for 1 second.

B - Kaku

Taka fades into the shadow, gaining stealth for a few seconds.
During this time, he remains in stealth and gains additional health regen and energy regen (no scaling with items).
If Taka attacks or uses an ability, the stealth ends prematurely.

Overdrive: Taka achieves true stealth, cleansing all vision gaining and other effects on him and becoming undetectable by vision items during the stealth duration. However, health and energy regen granted by this ability is reduced to 33% of the fourth level of this ability and his stealth duration is halved from the fourth level.

C - X-Retsu

Taka dashes and slices a target with his blades, dealing crystal damage.
The target also suffers from ‘Impairment’ that reduces all health and energy regen by 50%, and reduces all barriers, Fortified Health and healing received to 33% of their effectiveness.
Each upgrade decreases the cooldown and duration that ‘Impairment’ on the target.

Other points to make:

• Of course all numbers will be adjusted accordingly, especially given the strong benefits the abilities now grant.
  • The idea is to make him a pure CP hit and run hero, no more that awkward weapon bits.
  • The idea is to use the speed gained from his perk to re-position and keep up with enemies or run away from them.
  • In the case that enemy has lots of CC and displacement, the B’s overdrive is to aid with that in mind.
  • The health and energy regen is there to help circumvent the effects of Mortal Wounds (because it cannot affect passive health regen) and to keep Taka topped off (so he doesn’t need a Clockwork all the time).
  • The ultimate is meant as a high impact ability with decent to high cool down, meant as something that says to the team “Get this guy!”

So, feel free to criticise and add your own ideas I say!

Why you try to buff CP Taka? Those changes are only buffs to him, thats not a rework

1 Like

This is broken.

The same.

The same.

The same.

Where is the rework? i only see a massive buff to CP taka, which is toxic, nothing changed. I wouldnt like this to be implemented. Im mistaken, this isnt as toxic, this is even more toxic than the current one.

1 Like

Fine, I’ll cook up some WP Taka then.

I know there isn’t really much what I’ve changed to the current idea, they are simply additions or mini-reworks in my eyes.