Salty rant, not really... My hopes for balance in 4.0

you are making Taka even more toxic than now

Other than the passive there is no change at all, and that passive is just to make CP Taka even more toxic. CP taka should be deleted.

And I haven’t even given numbers yet, lol.

I suspected that most people, including you, dislike Taka to the very core of their being.

I do too. Too many annoyance in the early days of VG.

Imagine if you did. The problems arent the numbers, that only changes if he is strong or weak, what determines if a hero is toxic or not is the kit, and this one is toxic as hell.

you gave CP Taka more burst damage, which is toxic, i dont need numbers

No, i dont, i dislike cp taka, as every single taka main. WP taka is the one fair and skilled, cp taka is just a click and point toxic hero. Thats the reason why people always complains about him: his kit when cp is just toxic. The only moment he is not toxic iswhen he is weak beacause nobody plays him.

Please no, we have enough CP assassins. Lets have a WP one for once

The legend says it used to be 3, idris taka, and the other i cant remeber, as i said, only a legend, no real proof.

1 Like

Well, an attempt of Taka rework No.2: WP carry requiring them skills.

Heroic Perk - Eye for the Points.

Taka’s basic attack gains him a stack of ‘Acupressure’ each time he attacks a target (max. 5).
Each stack of Acupressure increases his basic attack damage, movement and attack speed by X amount (scaling with level and the damage scales a little bit with weapon items).
A stack of Acupressure has an independent timer from one another, meaning that a stack will not refresh no matter how many time Taka attacks while having max stacks of Acupressure.
While out of combat, Acupressure will heal and restore an X amount (scaling with levels) to Taka when a stack expires.

A - Somersault Thing

Taka leaps over a short distance. This can be used to leap across walls.
While in the air Taka is invulnerable.

For every Acupressure stack, this ability gains more range. Acupressure stack is consumed upon landing.

Each rank of this ability decreases the amount of Acupressure stack consumed after casting this ability.

Overdrive: Taka refreshes the duration of 2 of his Acupressure stacks or gains 2 Acupressure stack is he has none.

B - Ki Massage

When Taka activates this ability, he consumes all Acupressure stack to heal himself and regain energy. This can be activated while in combat, but the effectiveness is decreased by 33%.

This ability cannot be activated if Taka does not have a minimum of 1 Acupressure stack.

Overdrive: Healing and regeneration from this ability are not impaired while in combat.

C - Stabby Mc Stabberson

Taka delivers a critical blow to a target at close range, dealing weapon damage.
For each stack of Acupressure that he has, additional weapon damage is added based on the target’s present health (numbers wise not percentage wise. I haven’t really worked out the numbers yet).
Meaning, the more health there is, the bigger the damage.

How’s this for a weapon assassin. The skill lies in probably timing the stacks and such?

Feel free to criticise anything as well.

1 Like

B L A C K F E A T H E R
Yep :+1:

Whats that? I dont remember anything called Blackfeather.

1 Like

Basically
Delete cp taka
Bring back crit taka
Remove all damage of x retsu except bleed
Remove heal
Done
And give him some health for god’s sake

Like u said A LEGEND.
Lost to time and balance in the halcyon fold.

1 Like

Bring back the original BF and ill never complain about VG again.

He was a bit OP back then.
Not saying he is any good right now but yeah…

At least his execution and slow :cry:

Everything in his original kit was manageable and could have been better balanced but his “overstacked” kit (Malene says hi) was too much for 3v3 according to the devs. ok

Thats what i hate, they didnt even try to balance his kit, thay just eliminate whole parts of it.

This is a far better one, and interesting. Curious to know how that would play in game.