Rona Discussion

No that not the build. It was :vgitem_serpentmask: :vgitem_breakingpoint: :vgitem_bonesaw:. Atleast in NA.

Shiver steel was useless until it got reworked (around 5v5 release) and then it started to appear in melee builds

Meh, I wan’t being particular. There was a time with Rona when you didn’t have to try much with her, just build items and that was that: she wasn’t dying unless she just sat there under turret like raid boss phinn. As for the staying in rona’s ult thing, that’s the thing: she was so strong she could kill about 1-2 with the ult and then a leap back onto another enemy and by that time she’d be doing so much dmg you’d be dead. I think she may have had lower cooldowns back then too.

Also yeah I’m talking super long time ago before 5v5 and before SS got brought back to relevancy.

Anyway, I think the important thing is she’d be more effective if she actually had some sustain or damage reduction and not just fort health. Also I personally can bruise with reim but that’s because of how I build and play him. He too should be able to bruise but falls into the same issue with fort health. The only problem with fixing fort health though is it screws items like SH.

Since its a discussion about rona and you said

Look at this.

Her ORIGINAL and UNTOUCHED kit had Brusier aspects integrated already but it seems that they were removed over the course of time and SEMC made her more damaging at the cost of her natural (as in kit) defense.

Edit: Also pictures are from 1.8. The 2nd patch after Rona was released.

After thought edit: A health barrier?!? YES. Idk about the Armor for her ult though. Seems it would be useless in 4.3 Energy conversion seems nice for her CP path.

1 Like

Yep. Its more impactful and a good change. :+1:

Exactly. If she got barriers or something instead of just fort health it would be more effective. Fort health in general is strong but the problem is it’s not effective unless you get a good enough amount of it. She doesn’t get quite enough and she only gets it through her ult.

As for your statement @VaKTaBi Are you assuming that only low tiers ever play casual? Because that would be a strange assumption to make. Along with the assumption that even though I consistently do well with reim, everyone else I play sucks. Lol.

Look everyone tells me this the same way everyone tells me petal is potato and yet i still spank with both of them. Consistently. In fact I purposefully pick petal nowadays just because of the psychological effect of enemies targetting me first all game, thinking I’m weak, while my less skilled teamates get free snowball, and by late game when I start spanking with my aftershock procs and capacitor plate boosted heals, the enemy just gives up and I get to taunt :rofl: I’m not gonna go down this road in a thread again. Your opinion is fine to have.

Because @VaKTaBi is mentioning reim stomping in low tiers because I’m low tier since I usually don’t play ranked even though I have years of experience. A.K.A. Because I can do well with reim in casual modes, it means I have never experienced a good player in casual.

Would you like to play me? It’s the best way to settle this discussion. Otherwise lets just have our respective opinions. I have played with @Lebatron and @hazeleyes and they could, if they chose to do so, tell you exactly how skilled I am. I assume you’re in eu due to your post but if you have an NA smurf I can show you how effective petal can be if you have the right items on her.

@Guest_78 I agree with you with having both on her probably being dangerous. I think just having more fort health would be better for her.

Okay, folks, this is starting to get too personal …

I think it might be a good time for you all to go read one of the #rwby threads instead :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like