Rezza answer

So it sound like Rezza is going to at sometime get a radical rework and right along side of it a spotlight

3 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s going to get a rework. He has a very good, useful and functional kit. He had been worked before he was released. Isnā€™t that what the tweet says?

It says the concept and reality diverged and saying he will get a spotlight when time is right sounds like they are trying to go back to what he was supposed to be

Yeah I get what you mean. Last part kinda sounds like that. But seriously I think theyā€™re saying that just because they donā€™t see it as a priority. Reza is very good hero (viable, takes skill and is fun to play) so I donā€™t think they would rework him. They try to stay away from reworks as much as possible. Also even when heroes get reworked theyā€™re usually reworked more in effects of their abilities and not as much overall gameplay. They usually are very close to their initial design.

2 Likes

Tbh I love his concept right now and to me, he isnā€™t a melee assassin. Heā€™s Reza.

2 Likes

I think the idea of ā€˜reworkingā€™ characters is becoming a trend/meme in itself. Iā€™d be disappointed if they reworked him, but Iā€™d welcome it.

I think petal is the rework queen atm

2 Likes

I Guess This Was Kinda Hard To Notice Since It Was A Comment Reply But I Saw This A While Back .

1 Like

I read this like it was a song title.

3 Likes

I have no idea why my device put it in all caps so I just went with it lol. Well the first letter of each word.

2 Likes

all stars vibe, anyone?

wowthisismyfirsttimedealingwiththe30wordthing

So much to type, so much to say, so whatā€™s wrong with a few extra tip taps?

2 Likes

Well if it is a song title it has to be from Bring me the horizon with how long that title is

Not sure he needs to be reworked. Heā€™s actually pretty good in 5v5, he an be a nightmare in lane, heā€™s incredible hard to gank and his mobility enables him to harrass consistently.

you can thank @LamDumbasspro for that heā€™s been suggesting reworks left right and centre

5 Likes

Btw the idea ainā€™t mine but the values for that are mine.

1 Like

I swear to god heā€™s the new lamcou :haha:

2 Likes

Without an aftershock, he is terrible. If they were to rework him, I would love to be able to build something other than aftershock to deal damage. As it says, he feels more like a melee hero than a mage. I think they perfected the mage feel with Samuel, and havenā€™t really been able to replicate it after him.(Varya is fun and all, but just feels to squishy for my liking, and Baptisteā€¦He kinda feels like an evil scientist on LSD.)

Broadly the designer had one vision, the art department had a different one and Reza ended up as a compromise of the result of that. It meanā€™t his visuals were done super late which meant that it was impossible to complete a highlight video before release.

And since he is now released doing a spotlight video for him is a lower priority than getting new videos for up and coming features, heroes etc.

1 Like

Meh I like Varya as a Mage, and Baptisteā€¦ I like him, but I wouldnā€™t exactly consider him a typical ā€œmageā€. I feel Reza is somewhere between a Mage and an assassin, and I like him that way.