Reommended (but not highest nor lowest) specs to run vg?

So the iPad minis seem to cost about 400-600, which is only a few weeks worth of work for me, I’m a bit hesitant on getting the iPad minis or opt for the pro…Just answer the title please too kek

I have 1.5gb ram and 1.3ghz processor and i play on medium graphics. The high graphics lags a lot. Medium is very smooth. So i assume to play with best graphics u need atleast a 2gb ram cos even other high graphics games like PUBG need a 2gb ram and a 1.6ghz.

The iPad Air 2 with 2018 specs should run VG great. ~$400

I would say a snapdragon 430 with 2gb ram can run VG with fog of war

Dud that’s what I literally use, fog of war is great yeah, but I can’t use heroes like vox, ringo

Hmm…if you talking about USD then I’d have to double that amount,so about $800

The game runs great on mine htc m8 (snapdragon 801, 2GB ram, android 6.0.1, 1080p). Play it on medium, but runs good on high too.

Oof.
Yes that’s 400 USD.

This text will be blurred

€350 over here. My wife got the 2017 for €289

why ipad mini/air?
go for 6th gen 2018

;-; idk whether to go for the iPad or the iPad pro…the dealer recommended to opt for the iPad pro but idk if it’s a marketing ploy or not

ipad pro is for work, afaik. for designer or architect, or similar field of work.
for money’s worth, it’s ipad6

iPad pro is the best performer. Ipad 2018 is most bang for buck. Or 2017 for that matter…

I have 2gb ram and 1.8ghz octa core with snapdragon 450 and I can run vg on high settings perfectly

My Nexus 6p can run Fog of War, but I might have to get a new phone since it is starting to falter in other places other than just VG (the microphone is booty rn for some reason)