Ranked is a joke

Yeah matchmaking sure is fixed huh? Did I even have a fkn team to play with? Honestly the only thing keeping me from playing this game as much is that fact that

1. SEMC has yet to fix the matchmaking system. I don’t fkn care if there’s a t1 mate in my game and the enemy team for “balance.” I expect people of my skill tier in every match as a good representation of where I stand.
  2. Situations like these are unforgiving to players like me. What I mean by that is that despite me trying my hardest to even give the team a fighting chance, fighting with all I’ve got, the ending result is me losing my standard -20, as if it was a fair representation of a lower tier. 3 months and no progress on this ranked matchmaking. Tbh, this is really inexcusable.

If anyone wanted to know how badly the matchmaking was, you can just check my profile on a vg stats site. It’ll be the most recent game because I don’t think I want to pick up this game again for while… (I really don’t want this to go to the salt mines, but I guess if it qualifies then move it)

1 Like

It took them 5 dragons…

That’s the first time I’ve seen that many in one match.

I feel for you

5 Likes

Theyre sending these in game notes to players (Only one ive seen, from L3oN), that they only admit a SMALL group of players are affected and will fix their mm and elo. After all our crappy games and my various complaints over MULTIPLE platforms I guess theyre only sending them to more well known players.

Matchmaker is a joke, not only that, their support team is a joke if all they say is “we will be sure to pass your opinion to the devs” crap to uphold “super fast support” even when what I emailed them about has nothing to do with informing the devs. The way they respond to the community is horrid and their decision making skills is pathetic.

2 Likes

Idris, Varya and Ringo with horrible builds…

This is so sad.

One minute I’m matching with VG gold/silver the next game I’ll find tiers 5/6/7 in my ranked matches. I’ve seeen some horrible mismatches where pro players are up against CT in lane and the game just snowballed.

That’s if I even get to a game, I tried 6 times last night, 3 matches ended up with someone dodging draft, two ended within three minutes due to afk and the other one I was slaughtered in as our entire team got steamrolled. Spent over an hour trying to get a match… on the upside the afk matched gave me a mighty elo boost as the oppition were all VG lol

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.