After playing AoV exclusively for the past month or more, last night on a whim I fired up VG and played a few 3v3 matches. Here are my thoughts, in no particular order (except for the first one):
- Vainglory is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL game – when you are in a match, nothing even comes remotely close
- readjusting to touch controls after being away from them for a while was NOT automatic
- the item tree is too limited
- 3v3 feels perfect for mobile – match length, map design and size, objectives, etc.
- the out of match experience continues to worsen with each change; VG is easily the worst game I own when it comes to UI bugs, inconsistent design, and user-unfriendliness
- I miss VG circa 2016-2017