Patch 10.18 (there is no patch 10.17) - PsyOps Skins & More

ICYMI, Riot is taking a couple of weeks off, so there will be no patch 10.17 – the next patch will arrive on 2 September and will be numbered 10.18. Expected to be included when this patch arrives:

Another new skin line called PsyOps, featuring new skins for

• Ezreal
  • Master Yi
  • Shen
  • Sona
  • Vi

Ezreal’s will have a Prestige Edition as well. No splash art is available for any of these yet, but I’ll add them here when I find them! Check the replies below for splash art for these!

Based on changes in the PBE, it looks like Kayle is getting a significant nerf, while Lillia is getting a tiny one (her Q will do less damage to minions – I agree with this one, but it sure is fun to clear an entire wave with one swing).

See also @RiseChu’s post :point_down: for a look at these new skins:

I think its more along the lines of a buff since it moves a bit of her power from her Q to E. Pretty much swapping her lane poke ability.

PSYOPS EZREAL

PSYOPS SHEN

PSYOPS VI

:arrow_up: Closer looks at all of the new VFX for Sona’s new PsyOps skin! :heart_eyes:

SONA! PUT THAT MAN DOWN AND GET BACK INTO YOUR STRAIGHT JACKET! :lanceheresy:

PSYOPS SONA

PSYOPS MASTER YI

PSYOPS EZREAL PRESTIGE EDITION

1 Like

PSYOPS SAMIRA

theres a pass for this skin line right, i need like 2 more passes to buy a prestige skin with points

1 Like

:point_up: Full patch notes … Ahri rework! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i caved in and bought Sonas new skin… I blame it on the reason that she reminds me of Elfin Lied.

2 Likes

One for All isn’t nearly as much fun as Nexus Blitz.

That’s it. That’s the tweet post.

1 Like

I bought Coven Morgana cause she was on special this week for 1350RP, i might just skip this pass and get the next 2 passes.

2 Likes

I hesitated about getting this pass because I’m not very interested in the loot so far, but after a while, I decided to buy it. Not entirely sure I made the right call, tbh. :man_shrugging:

(PsyOps isn’t a bad event, it’s just that anything that follows Spirit Blossom is going to pale in comparison.)

I skipped it due to amount of time for event stuff even though i burn through passes within 2 weeks of playing xD

1 Like