Ozo and 5v5

yeah, they are Manageable. I’d say its harder to play bot lane due to the fact that you may need 2 scout cams for the bushes and they dont respawn fast enough to keep %100 vision. We need a im out of scout cams ping or a my scout cams are on cooldown bro so you should use yours you greedy basterd ping.

1 Like

Hahahaha! It’s so true. Bot can be a lonely place already, and then no vision to boot… always a bad thing to see the game and health is low.

Haha, laning in general is pretty lonely. Especially if everyone is chasing fights rather than play their role.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like this is the biggest issue at the moment.

1 Like

I think people will catch on to the fact that its everyones responsibility to put scout cams out not just the supports. even with an upgraded super scout they can not provide enough. we will see if this knowledge spreads or not. I honestly think they need some kind of scout cam ping tho for sure. the im out of scout cams,they are on cooldown and the we need vision here ping.

1 Like

If I’m playing jungle I try to drop my first 2 cams in the enemy jungle, roam should probably do the same. People (laners especially) seem to keep spamming all their cams in the same predictable bushes. If you’re trying to over extend I can understand that. Your team starts with 10 cams however and I think at least half of those should be used offensively to give you a head start on vision.

2 Likes

Agreed. Maybe I’ll try picking up an advanced scout cam when I play Ozo. That way I can drop one for solo fights and clears to bounce off of.

1 Like