Ok after 10 hours of brain squeezing I have finally collected all of the data to change Baron in a good way

-Stats:

+HP is increased from 679 (+125 HP per level) to 706 (+130 HP per level).

+Armor and Shield is increased from 20-50 to 20-60

+Attack speed is increased from 100%-111% to 100%-122%.

+Attack range is increased from 5.4m to 6.2m.

+Movement speed is increased from 2.9 m/s to 3 m/s.

-Perk: Rocket Launcher:

+WP ratio is reduced from 130% to 115%.

+Now deals 75% splash damage to minions.

-A: Porcupine Mortar:

+Overdrive: Mortars travel 25% faster.

+Now deals a basic attack to enemies instead of having a WP ratio.

+Basic attack damage: 55%/70%/85%/100%/115%.

+CP damage is reduced from 40/120/200/280/360 +170% CP to 50/100/150/200/250 +150% CP. (2 lines above will explain to you why I have to reduce his CP damage. Unless you don’t understand, I’ll explain below.)

+Now can be fired while Baron is double basic-attacking.

+Max decaying slow is increased from 35% to 45%.

+Slow duration is reduced from 2.2s to 1.2s.

-B: Jump Jets:

+Now will increase the range of 2 next Porcupine Mortars for the duration of the speed boost.

+Range increase: 0.2m/0.4m/0.6m/0.8m/1m.

Ult: Ion Cannon:

+Bonus attack range is reduced from 1m/1.5m/2m to 0.2m/0.7m/1.2m.

+Damage is reduced from 450/600/900 to 200/350/500.

+CP ratio is reduced from 225% to 200%.

+WP ratio is reduced from 120% to 100%.

+Now deals extra CP and WP damage based on a % of the target’s missing health

+Extra CP damage based on a % of the target’s missing health: 10%/20%/30%.

+Extra WP damage based on a % of the target’s missing health: 10%/15%/20%.

New tips for the new changes:

1. Overdrive which skill is now a very important thing. Do you want the basic attack damage increase from your A and the normal B overdrive or the OG B-Ult overdrive for long range attacking while going WP or the OG A-Ult  while going CP or the A-B overdrive to increase range and mobility/survivability. It's up to you to decide.
  2. For WP path, combo your Mortars with your basic attacks. Since your baseline damage is reduced while your Mortars now actually deal basic-attack damage to enemies, combo these 2 will yield more damage.
  3. Ion Cannon is now a finishing move, not an initiating strike. Use it after you have damaged your target to about half health then unleash hell. It will deal much more damage. (Jk it will kill everybody at half health except a dude with both Aegis and MJ so prepare to wear 2 diapers).
1 Like

Much better suggestions but not very productive…

1 Like

Well you can comment your own down there. I’ll copy that and put them into my thread.

The suggestions will never reach the intended target. That is the core problem.

Oh. Right. I almost forgot the in-game tips. 99% of the pros never touch them.

Lemme help. Baron: movement speed from 2.9 to 3.3 that’s it.

Remember he’s wearing a giant suit of armor. Logic plz?

Logic in Vainglory?

Lol…

1 Like

With jet packs and is able to fly according to Vainglory lore. And if you really want to place logic how does he have infinite ammo. How they got magic? Magic isn’t real? Logic doesn’t apply to VG.

You just give me another idea for my next thread. Btw, it won’t be like this game is to illogical and shit but hear me out. This game has a lot of real life tech done wrong which gets me butthurt everytime (mostly weaponry) so I’ll explain in my next thread.
Btw, here’s the real life concept of Ion Cannon:

A particle-beam weapon uses a high-energy beam of atomic or subatomic particles to damage the target by disrupting its atomic and/or molecular structure. A particle-beam weapon is a type of directed-energy weapon, which directs energy in a particular and focused direction using particles with miniscule mass. Some particle-beam weapons have potential practical applications, e.g. as an antiballistic missile defense system for the United States and its cancelled Strategic Defense Initiative. The vast majority, however, are science fiction and are among the most common weapon types of the genre. They have been known by myriad names: phasers, particle accelerator guns, ion cannons, proton beams, lightning rays, rayguns, etc.

The concept of particle-beam weapons comes from sound scientific principles and experiments currently underway around the world. One effective process to cause damage to or destroy a target is to simply overheat it until it is no longer operational. However, after decades of R&D, particle-beam weapons are still very much at the research stage and it remains to be seen if or when they will be deployed as practical, high-performance military weapons.

Particle accelerators are a well-developed technology used in scientific research for decades. They use electromagnetic fields to accelerate and direct charged particles along a predetermined path, and electrostatic “lenses” to focus these streams for collisions. The cathode ray tube in many twentieth-century televisions and computer monitors is a very simple type of particle accelerator. More powerful versions include synchrotrons and cyclotrons used in nuclear research. A particle-beam weapon is a weaponized version of this technology. It accelerates charged particles (in most cases electrons, positrons, protons, or ionized atoms, but very advanced versions can use other particles such as mercury nuclei) to near-light speed and then shoots them at a target. These particles have tremendous kinetic energy which they impart to matter in the target’s surface, inducing near-instantaneous and catastrophic superheating.

As a 5v5 Baron Main. Lol no.
30 char

Give him one million move speed, five trillion health, and his basic attack infinite range and the ability to one shot everything in the game.

2 Likes

This is all straight copied from a wiki page lol
Particle beam weapons

From that page with those links, the real life use of only some particle beam technology is an anti ballistic missile defence system which are rare (to intercept any incoming missiles), the rest which you copied describes a concept that isn’t actually achievable and then particle accelerators that are used for science/research purposes not actual combat but says they could be with advanced tech

I don’t know what you were trying to achieve but if it was to show barons ult as realistic as you were discussing logic, it’s not

2 Likes

While it might not be a relaistic example of a particle beam weapon. it could be a different directed energy weapon called a Pulsed energy projectile(PEP). Though most designs are for a non-lethal version it could be turned into a lethal weapon with ease. In simple terms it creates a small amount of exploding plasma on target.

1 Like